Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Songs of Summer Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Water Sports

VINE VOICEon October 7, 2013
I started obsessing over this watch a month before it went on sale anywhere after seeing it on the Stuhrling website. When it finally became available for retail purchase, I started paying attention to the price, and when it went on sale here at Amazon for nearly a third off, I immediately bought it. The watch arrived today and I'll unfortunately be sending it back tomorrow. The reason? There are two. The biggie is the size of the watch's face. At 38mm it's almost as large as a man's dive watch I own specifically for its sporty, James Bond appeal. The secondary cause for my displeasure is that rather than the Roman numeral face lending the watch a "classic" look, it somehow only adds to the sporty sensibility. Combined, and for me it's just another oversized woman's watch like a million others out there.

I own two other Sturhling Original watches (a black ceramic watch and a Skeleton automatic) and am very pleased with both of them, so this is a tremendous disappointment.
on October 1, 2014
pretty and large enough face that no glasses are needed
on March 28, 2015