on May 7, 2014
Verified Purchase
Got this on a lightening deal. Little disappointed, as I thought the links would be solid. The links on this watch are hollow folded steel, makes it feel very cheap. On the other hand, it does look like it does in the picture and is an attractive watch, so I'll be keeping it. I've been looking at Stuhrling watches for a while and when it went on sale, I decided to try it. I've wanted a rose gold color watch for my collection, I'm probably going to end up getting another rose gold watch from a different brand. Not sure if all their watches are like this, but I probably won't be getting another one from Sthurling again.
VINE VOICEon May 22, 2014
Verified Purchase
I first reviewed this sometime ago but now that I've had it a few months, I'm sorry to say that it tarnishes very easily. My once beautiful watch will now be relegated to my junk drawer.

This was offered in an amazing Lightning Deal that I could not pass up. I always wanted a rose gold watch and this one is stunning! Great quality and comfortable to wear (although it's a men's style and large on a woman's wrist it's feather weight). I am sooooo happy with this purchase. I'm receiving many compliments and inquiries re where I got it. It came in a beautiful gift box with authentication that screams "quality".
TOP 1000 REVIEWERon April 4, 2015
 This is my first Stuhrling watch and I absolutely love it! Stuhrling specially packages the watches in a beautiful gift box with a note of authentication.

The watches Rose gold-tones are just stunning and so elegant looking. The style is that of a men's watch, but it is designed for the perfect fit for a woman's arm. The fold over clasp is equipped with a double push button safety closure. The watch features beautiful Roman numeral hour markers and three subdials. One of the features that really grabbed my attention was that this watch is also waterproof; perfect for swimming or even in the shower. I tend to be a bit rough on my watches as I wear them all day everyday. I have bumped and banged my arm several times while chasing kids around and even doing yard work and the watch seems extremely durable, no wear marks at all. I have had countless comments on its beauty!

As soon as you open the box for this watch you will see and feel the amazing craftsmanship that went into creating this watch. No detail was left untouched. You won't be dissapointed! Received for review purposes.

Your Recently Viewed Items and Featured Recommendations