4.0 out of 5 stars Wish I could have kept it.
I like the watch and I understand why the dial is so large but I have a small wrist and it just falls off. it's too big for my stature so I had to send it back. I really wish that it would have fit properly. It was a great watch.
Published 10 months ago by Kindle Customer

3.0 out of 5 stars Too huge
Was disappointed when I got the watch. It was way too huge for my wrist.
Looked like a man's watch.
Published 10 months ago by Sam

4.0 out of 5 stars Wish I could have kept it., December 5, 2013
This review is from: Stuhrling Original Women's 391LS.01 "Lady Majestic" Swarovski Crystal-Accented Stainless Steel Watch (Watch)

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, July 7, 2014
The wife loved the watch. Very good quality piece.

5.0 out of 5 stars Quality, February 12, 2014
This is a very high quality watch and I absolutely love the box it came in. I also got it at a great discounted price. Super happy with the purchase.

4.0 out of 5 stars fantastic Christmas gift!, December 25, 2013
K. Keene (Lexington, KY) - See all my reviews
I got this watch for Christmas and I LOVE it! It was such a great surprise! Yes, the dial is big...but it's supposed to be. Many of the women's watches are now made with over sized dials. I do have to have a good number of the links taken out since they bracelet is too large but I can't wait to wear my new watch!

2.0 out of 5 stars Too big, December 17, 2013
Pretty but the face is way too big for most women. Looks more like a men's watch than a women's

3.0 out of 5 stars Too huge, December 9, 2013
Was disappointed when I got the watch. It was way too huge for my wrist.
Looked like a man's watch.

1.0 out of 5 stars Too big for a women's watch., December 9, 2013
I ordered a women's watch, but this is as big as any men's watch I have ever owned. I am sending it back so I can purchase a real women's watch for my wife for Christmas.