4.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful but very big!
The watch is beautiful. Unfortunately it is really big for a woman's wrist. I expected a more delicate watch. I had to return it.
Published 13 months ago by Duke

2.0 out of 5 stars Not the one actually you see in the picture.
Actual watch is not really the same shown in here. Wrist is not flexible. Brace is almost twice my wrists. Color and quality is like a replica of an original quality watch. Beware.
Published 14 months ago by Faruk Yaman

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

2.0 out of 5 stars Not the one actually you see in the picture., December 3, 2013

4.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful but very big!, December 7, 2013

4.0 out of 5 stars Wish I could have kept it., December 5, 2013
This review is from: Stuhrling Original Women's 391LS.01 Lady Majestic Quartz Swarovski Stainless Steel Watch (Watch)
I like the watch and I understand why the dial is so large but I have a small wrist and it just falls off. it's too big for my stature so I had to send it back. I really wish that it would have fit properly. It was a great watch.

5.0 out of 5 stars My watch just as pictured, December 27, 2013
My experience is different than the other reviewer. My watch was exactly as pictured. I took it to my jeweler and he removed links to make it fit my wrist. He said it was a good watch. I am not used to wearing such a big watch but my coworkers tell me that it what is the fashion these days. They all liked it.

4.0 out of 5 stars fantastic Christmas gift!, December 25, 2013
Katchee (Lexington, KY) - See all my reviews
I got this watch for Christmas and I LOVE it! It was such a great surprise! Yes, the dial is big...but it's supposed to be. Many of the women's watches are now made with over sized dials. I do have to have a good number of the links taken out since they bracelet is too large but I can't wait to wear my new watch!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great timepiece, March 27, 2014
Bought this chic watch for my 16 year old daughter. Sweet sixteen! She loves it and the rose gold and oversized face is so popular in her social set right now. Very classy and has earned many compliments from guys and gals alike.

5.0 out of 5 stars Exquisite, December 18, 2013
Beautiful watch. Well worth what I paid for it. Have gotten many compliments. Not too blingy, but just enough to set the mood for the day or evening. Can be dressed up or dressed down. Well crafted & made product. A little difficult to adjust the settings for the dials according to their instructions, but once learned it wasn't a problem. This one is definitely a keeper! Very happy with the watch.

5.0 out of 5 stars I love this watch it is just as pictured, December 17, 2014
I love this watch it is just as pictured. For the size I am surprised that it is rather light in overall weight. It was a bit big for my small wrist so I brought it to my jeweler who easily removed several links and it fits perfectly for me. I have received several compliments already. ..

5.0 out of 5 stars Great looking rose gold watch, July 31, 2014
Emelgee (Alexandria LA) - See all my reviews
Love this watch. Got it as a hot deal for 89. I think it might be because the roman numeral 4 of the watch face is IIII and not IV. Maybe that's normal in some locations but I'm not sure. Anyway, no one I now is going to give me a hard time about my watch face. The color is great and the size of the watch face is larger which seems to be trendy now. I had a guy ask me the other day if it was Micheal Korrs and I said no and told him the great deal I felt like I got on it. Setting the dial date, month and year is a little weird and it is a little hard to read those but I'm pretty sure most people use their phones for that information now.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, July 7, 2014
The wife loved the watch. Very good quality piece.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›