4.0 out of 5 stars Big Watch
I just received my Stuehrling Aquadiver Regatta...Red watch, and I have to say, it's a big watch ;) I have a couple that are much bigger face (this is 42mm diam, my biggest is 45.5mm), but this is by far the heaviest I think. Now, if you are looking for a solid feeling, heavy watch, then this is the one, and if you are a big person, this will suit you fine...
Published on November 12, 2012 by David H

3.0 out of 5 stars Quality Issue
Published 6 months ago by R

4.0 out of 5 stars Big Watch, November 12, 2012
This review is from: Stuhrling Original Men's 395.33TT11 "Aquadiver Regatta Champion" Stainless Steel Watch with Red Bezel (Watch)

For me, it's a little larger 'mass' than I'm used to, but it's still a great watch (2 days in anyway ;)). I do find the hands to appear a little 'stumpy' on the face though. However, my Seiko that I was recently wearing had such tiny hands that I had to seriously stare at the watch for a few seconds to be able to tell the time. This got old fast, so even with somewhat short and thick hands, I at least have zero difficulty at getting a time check in just a quick glance.

Overall, I like the watch, and the only 'down sides' are issues relating to my own personal tastes and not the function or feel of the watch. It's solid, attractive and functioning just fine; I even like the way the bezel rotates and positively locks/clicks into each notched position around the dial (the "diver" part of the watch) and the dual latching mechanism (flap to lock the clasp as well as a pinch lock) is nice since I know it's nearly impossible for this watch to 'fall off'. The fact that it's heavy and the hands seem 'short and thick' could be things that make it MORE attractive for another person.

I have no issue recommending this watch ;)

3.0 out of 5 stars Quality Issue, June 9, 2014
I bought this for my son's 21st birthday. I didn't have a lot of money to spend, but I wanted something nice to commemorate the occasion and black and red are his favorite colors and it would match his Mustang. It came in a large fancy box. He went crazy for it when he opened it and immediately had it sized. (Tip: most jewelers and dept stores charge a small fee to size. We took to JCP and paid $10). When we were waiting at the counter to have it sized, he noticed small scratched in the red band. I told him I would send it back and get another, but he really liked it and didn't want to be without it. He had only had the watch about a month, when it slipped off his wrist -the clasp had broken. That's ironic, because the box it comes in is covered with statements about it's fine craftsmanship. I knew I wasn't paying a lot for the watch, but I was hoping to get at least a year out of it before it needed repair. If I had, I would have given 4 stars and if it hadn't arrived with scratches, I would have given it the full 5 stars.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great purchase, January 31, 2013
I love watches and I have many of them. This is my first Stuhrling and it is just fantastic. The packaging is impressive, as a present you will impress anybody. The watch itself looks very good, strong and heavy. This is one of those purchases that you say Great Purchase!!

5.0 out of 5 stars so good it's amazing, December 22, 2013
I bought this watch from America, I live in the UK, it is so well made and looks fantastic everyone who has seen it comments on how nice it is. I really could not believe how well made it is, it feels solid and robust and of a quality far exceeding the price. Anyone who buys one of these watches will not be disappointed.

2.0 out of 5 stars Really...?, June 20, 2014
Okay, so the clock looks AMAZING.
I was excited to receive it. Had to bring it into JCPENNEY to have it resized, but once it fit, it looked sharp.
Its supposed to be water resistant up to 600 meters. I went to the river and had my watch on me while I kept my arms up on a raft. My hand went into the water maybe a handful of times, no more than a foot deep.
My watch stopped working after that and the inside had condensation on it. Why is there condensation in my watch, when it is supposed to be water resistant? Now I have to spend $20 to receive warranty service, including $5.50 to ship it insured using the United States Postal Service. So yeah, not too thrilled about my first Stuehrling Watch.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, July 15, 2014
Love the watch weight and size. It also looks lexury for work dress

1.0 out of 5 stars way to big, May 22, 2014
bought this for my elderly gent I care for and it is huge and heavy yet surprisingly cheap looking, ?

4.0 out of 5 stars STUHRLING ORIGINAL MEN'S AQUADIVER REGATTA CHAMPION PRO WATCH, March 22, 2014
Impressive...is the word that comes to mind when I first opened the long watch box typical of the Stuhrling products.
This is the first underwater watch I have of this brand although I have several of their dress watches which I thing are just beautiful and classy.
What impresses me about this watch it ihas large easy to read numerals and reasonably clear hour and minute pointers.
In other words you can see the time in an instant.
The bracelet is solid and the catch mechanism very good but the bezel is quite hard to turn although I do love its red colouring.
I don't go scuba diving anyway but bought another Stuhrling just to impress and this it surely does.
Unfortunately the date is barely visible but if you don't like the watch then use it as an anchor because it is heavy enough to be one.

Stan Chun
Wellington
New Zealand

PS Amazon...It is hard for me to reveiw your items as the fonts are too small for me to read.
Why are they so small..??
Stan Chun
NZ

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice Watch But........, March 19, 2014
It is a nice watch but the second day of wearing it the pin fell out and now I have to replace it by going to a jeweler. The price is good and the watch is large and heavy but could have been a little more detailed. Oh well!

5.0 out of 5 stars Very nice, February 5, 2014
Watch was for my Dad and he is really enjoying this watch,,,have bought this brand in the past and thats why I got this one for him,,,