5.0 out of 5 stars So Nice
I purchased this watch for myself and my partner used it once and I have never gotten it back from him. He keeps telling me how much he Loves it.
Published 16 months ago by Matthew Brien

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice watch for the price----but
Nice watch for the price but it is a bit bulky for me. I wear it somtimes with jeans (which I like) but other than that if I had tried it on first I personally would not have purchased it.
Published 15 months ago by Franklin Wood

5.0 out of 5 stars So Nice, December 19, 2012
Matthew Brien (Greenwich, CT USA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Stuhrling Original Men's 395C.331OC2 Aquadiver "Regatta Champion" Stainless Steel and Blue Canvas Diving Watch (Watch)

5.0 out of 5 stars Very nice Watch, November 6, 2012
Hey, for $49 this is a great watch! I have several other Stuhrling watches and they all run great. This watch has a great standout color and the canvas band looks very good on the wrist. All in all, this was an excellent purchase.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Nice Watch, November 10, 2012
Peter Ivkovic (Pittsburgh, PA United States) - See all my reviews
Looks great without being gaudy, definitely a more casual watch with the canvas wristband. Runs great. Water resistant which is perfect since I never to remember to remove my watch before doing the dishes.

5.0 out of 5 stars great watch, November 8, 2012
I like it, so far so good. and for me the best feature is that this is a discrete watch, it is not like you are putting a flag in your wrist!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Present, July 23, 2013
Bought this for my father for Christmas. Came with a fantastic leather box, with directions on how to set it up. And a registration guide for the website for the warranty. Also came with a lens cloth to wipe it clean. My father wanted specifically a blue watch, he's never been able to find one for 5 years or so. Decided to look around, found this. He absolutely loves this watch, he wears it with everything now. He loves that its water proof, so he can go swimming at the lake without needing to worry about it getting stolen or damaged. He's dropped it a few times in the past year off his desk onto wood flooring, not a scratch. Would recommend for anyone as a present or for yourself.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good, May 25, 2013
Good look but the ring not comfortably design must change it to be more comfortable
I will buy it when change

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Boat Watch, May 16, 2013
This watch is great....its water proof and more importantly it is very comfortable with a lot of different length settings to choose from. The band is really long which works for me but if you have small wrists the band might be too long. Plus the band is really easy to clean to get off salt water/sunscreen.

4.0 out of 5 stars Stuhrling Original Men's 395C.331OC2 Regatta Champion Sport, April 8, 2013
As description , good looking . fit size . nice colour , the thing I took 1 star of because it heavy on the arm .

5.0 out of 5 stars Better than expected., February 6, 2013
Now this is my most favored watch of the 13 that I own. Most important it is very comfortable, but rugged .

4.0 out of 5 stars like it, January 28, 2013
Looks great and high quality , definitely a more casual watch with the canvas wristband. great time keeping, affordable price
i like it toooo much, becomes one of my favorite watches

ARRAY(0xd98ad798)