Men's 395R.33U61SET Aquadiver Regatta Champion Sport Swiss Quartz Divers Rubber Strap Set Watch
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Brushed 316l surgical grade stainless steel round shaped case with protective kysterna crystal on front
- Black and blue interchangeable link style high grade silicon rubber strap set with stainless steel buckle
- Water-resistant to 200 M (660 feet)
- Blue unidirectional ratcheting bezel with printed numerals
CUSTOMERS ALSO SHOPPED FOR
Specifications : Plastic case Precise Quartz movement Scratch resistant mineral crystal Water resistance Two years limited manufacturer warranty Original Puma Box
Find your sportier side with a watch that meets your active needs. The Aquarider Regatta watch features a classic and sophisticated look with a rubber bracelet - ideal for swimming or diving.
The Regatta Family is part of the Aquadiver Collection, which is inspired by the prestigious lifestyle of yacht racing. These bold and solid timepieces utilize solid stainless steel cases and bracelets coupled with unidirectional ratcheting bezels.
Summary of Features
• Movement: Swiss Quartz (Ronda 515)
• Complications: Hours, Minutes, and Seconds with Quick Set Date
• Dial: Matte Finish Dial
• Hands: Sword-Style Hands
• Markers: Arabic Numerals and Baton-Style Indices
Diagrams of Features
- Product Dimensions: 11.7 x 3.7 x 3.3 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.4 pounds
- ASIN: B0096IQZPQ
- Item model number: 395R.33U61SET
- Batteries: 1 Nonstandard Battery batteries required. (included)
- Date first available at Amazon.com: September 12, 2012
- Domestic Shipping: This item is also available for shipping to select countries outside the U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
|Brand, Seller, or Collection Name||Stuhrling Original|
|Dial window material type||Krysterna crystal|
|Case material||Stainless Steel|
|Case diameter||43 millimeters|
|Case Thickness||12 millimeters|
|Band width||22 millimeters|
|Bezel material||Stainless Steel|
|Water resistant depth||660 Feet|
Top Customer Reviews
After wearing it for a couple of days I really only have one small complaint. The date window is a bit to small for me to see the numbers quickly and easily.Other than that, it is keeping great time, the weight is a perfect balance of nice feeling when you hold it, to light enough to wear all day and I have had a few compliments on the watch already.
I personally won't be putting on the extra blue rubber strap, but will be buying a dark blue, croc pattern leather strap to give it even a more unique look now and then. Just a suggestion! : )
The strap feels comfortable on the wrist and the dial of the watch is quite attractive.
My only qualms are with the bezel of the watch. If the bright dark blue would have been toned down a bit to match the color of the dial it would be great.
Also, for a sport watch it could have been a tad bit lighter.
However, this is a really good looking watch and seems sturdy. The feel on the wrist is just perfect.
The watch comes with one of the longest watch cases you will ever see or find.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
The only thing that you should be aware is that changing the straps requires some patient and care to not damage itPublished on August 30, 2013 by Smart Buyer
receive as per requested, good items with very good product, good packed and quick delivery, i'm using now and overall my highly recommended .... thanks thumbPublished on August 29, 2013 by maxy yulius
This is a very well made watch with swiss quartz, in the outside box there is a mention that is made in china.
It is also waterproof.
I bought this as a gift for a family member. I haven't given it to him yet, but it looks like a keeper!Published on December 9, 2012 by KK