Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Songs of Summer Fire TV Stick Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on June 28, 2013
A little pricey but looks nice. I don't like big watches, and this one is big, but wanted it to be my last watch, so I got a big one in anticipation of my failing eyesight. The large white letters against a black background adds to readability. A background light for night viewing would be a nice addition.

UPDATE: broke after it fell while putting it on. After 10 mths the band was still stiff, which is why I dropped it while putting it on. The mfr wanted me to pay shipping and handling of about $20 to return it to me. I bought a more durable Timex for a few dollars more.

Thankfully, Amazon backs it's products and they credited me in full.
on April 3, 2013
Hate is a strong word. I will say that the second hand stopped moving within two hours of me strapping it to my wrist. Returned immediately. -- Seems like more effort is spent on the appearance of high quality, than the attainment of even functional quality.
on February 24, 2015
The battery lasted about a year. I tried to replace the battery myself and found it to be extremely difficult to do so with very tiny screws holding the battery in place. I will be avoiding this brand of watch. Otherwise, it was nice while it lasted for the short while.
on October 9, 2015
The watch is bigger than was described. It also stopped working one month from the time it arrived. I would expect a new watch to run on the original battery at least a year... very disappointing.
on September 15, 2015
Watch band is an odd design and the clasp is off center from wrist. Wouldn't buy it again without a better band.
on June 20, 2013
It is much bigger than it appears on the website, the stem is much larger than it shows and the window with the date in it is so small it is very difficult to read.
on October 6, 2012
It kept good time. That's about all I can say about it. The band is terrible. The date is barely visible. The crown is oversized. The watch in general is too large.