5.0 out of 5 stars Great Watch!
Solid, no silly frills to make it look expensive, just good quality at a very fair price. Best watch I own.
Published 21 months ago by David

1.0 out of 5 stars UPDATE - Watch Failure
UPDATE - Watched stopped working. Replaced battery, watch ran for a few days and stopped. Replaced battery again. Dead again. Watch battery replaced by reputable jeweler. Never has a watched failed so soon on me. $20 + Shipping cost to send it to them makes me think twice about going through the warranty process. Really liked the look and feel. Torn right now...
Published 22 months ago by CEC

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

1.0 out of 5 stars UPDATE - Watch Failure, September 7, 2012
CEC (Northeast USA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Stuhrling Original Men's 408G.33111 Aquadiver Regatta Marine Swiss Quartz Date Black Dial Stainless Steel Bracelet Watch (Watch)

-------------Old review below---------------

Just received mine via UPS. The watch exceeded my expectations, and I own quite a few. I ordered the black faced watch. The band feels substantial and seems to be well made. The workmanship seems sound. While beauty is in the eye of the beholder, the watch is handsome and does not look cheap looking in the least bit. I own Citizen and Bulova watches, and this one is comparable to a $150 watch easy. Time will tell how the movement holds up. The warranty is actually pretty good and comparable to other quality brands. Purchase price was $50. I got a steal, I see the price went up, still a very solid value.

Update #1: I am returning this one for an exchange. There appears to be a piece of the protective plastic stuck between the bezel and the watch chassis. It gives me the impression that the bezel was applied on the plastic. This makes me think that the bezel is not seated properly and may leak. I tried to pick it out but to no avail.

Update #2: Spoke to someone at Stuhrling concerning the warranty. They cover the shipping costs if the watch has issues within the first 90 days. Amazon sent the replacement. Just go the watch sized today. Looks good!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Watch!, October 6, 2012
David (Parker, CO, United States) - See all my reviews

1.0 out of 5 stars A stopped watch is right twice a day!, October 9, 2012
Big Rip "Big Rip" (tullahoma, tn United States) - See all my reviews
The watch came to a complete stop within three weeks. When it did run, I could never get the date to synch.

5.0 out of 5 stars A Watch for a Young Professional, October 6, 2012
Appropriate for a man who wants to wear a watch with a suit by day and have something rugged and masculine for the evenings and weekends. Large easy to read face but the case is not thick and clunky. The bracelet can easily be adjusted (by a watch repair place)to fit the wrist has a positive locking action.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great watch, comes off as very professional and stylish., October 6, 2012
The watch is beautiful, it's very easy to use. It goes along well with all my suits and completes most outfits before I have to go a meeting or an event. I'd highly suggest looking into this brand of watches.

1.0 out of 5 stars Cheap looking watch!, October 6, 2012
Upon arrival of this, I was excited to see this along with my wife's watch. But as soon as I saw it, it didn't have the same effect like the picture I saw online. The metal around the face of the watch looked like cheap chrome that came with action figures accessories from way back when. It was worried that if it ever took a hit on something that the chrome would just peel off. I had to return it

5.0 out of 5 stars A Beautiful Well Appointed and Reliable Watch, September 26, 2013
This watch was a purchased as a special promotion with a retail value of over $500 and cost around $75.00. I immediately was impressed with the style and appearance when it arrived. When I had it sized at a local watch store the owner of the store was very impressed with the quality, presentation and price. I have received numerous compliments on it when I have worn it. I highly recommend it as a "buy".

2.0 out of 5 stars Decent looking watch, but date does not sync properly, July 22, 2013
After 2 weeks of use, the date has repeatedly fallen out of sync. Unfortuanetly will have to return. Out an additional $15 for having links taken out at a watch shop.

3.0 out of 5 stars Pretty good, January 5, 2013
Nothing to complain. Just worth for money. I think this brand should not belong to switzeland though. This watch looks prettier in photos than in real life

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this watch!, January 3, 2013
I needed a classy watch and this just was perfect! Great deal on a Lightning deal and would be worth it not on sale.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›