5.0 out of 5 stars wow
This watch is beautiful, I am blown away by the quality of this watch and the packaging the watch came in was amazing
Published 3 months ago by Tracy Pearce

1.0 out of 5 stars Too big for a women
I bought this for my wife and it looks like a mens watch. It's too big for a women. I am planning to return it.
Published 23 months ago by inventian

1.0 out of 5 stars Too big for a women, September 13, 2012
This review is from: Stuhrling Original 408L.12111 Aquadiver Regatta Lady Marine Ladies Watch (Watch)

1.0 out of 5 stars Not a Woman's Watch, September 13, 2012
I received this watch on 09/12/2012 and trust me, it is not a woman's watch. It has a very large face and a big chunky band. Looks ridiculous on my small wrist. NOT FOR A WOMAN!!!

2.0 out of 5 stars yes, it is large, September 16, 2012
A. L. Vaughan (Albuquerque, NM USA) - See all my reviews
I tend to like larger watches, and I did read the measurements, but this thing is much clunkier than the measurements would indicate. My wrist is not exactly small and it is definitely too large for it. I will be returning the watch - and I very seldom return items.

5.0 out of 5 stars wow, May 20, 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Sturhling Aquadiver, August 23, 2013
This watch is much more attractive than I imagined. I have to get it sized since I have a small wrist but the watch will be perfect once a few links are removed.

2.0 out of 5 stars The quality of the watch is good, but it looks "large" than picture., May 21, 2013
R. G. Wei (Sacramento, CA) - See all my reviews
I agree with other viewers, the watch's looks is masculine.
Its style is simple & heavy compare with other women's large face watches.
Personally, this watch may suitable for young boys age 8 to 12.

1.0 out of 5 stars Looks good online, not in hand., October 6, 2012
Upon arrival of this, I was excited to see this along with my wife's watch. But as soon as I saw it, it didn't have the same effect like the picture I saw online. The metal around the face of the watch looked like cheap chrome that came with action figures accessories from way back when. It was worried that if it ever took a hit on something that the chrome would just peel off. I had to return it. I did buy my wife the Fossil Women's FSCE1029 Mini Allie Black Dial Watch, which she loves. Fossil Women's FSCE1029 Mini Allie Black Dial Watch

4.0 out of 5 stars LOVE this Watch!!, September 14, 2012
I bought this watch when it was up for a lightning deal and I absolutely LOVE the size of it. I always try to steal my husband's watches because I like having a big face on my watches. The description of the watch clearly states the size of the watch - this was one of the reasons I bought it. I haven't gotten to wear it for long, but I am sure it's going to be an integral part of my wardrobe for quite some time. FYI, I have a 6" wrist and I think it looks great on my wrist. I would totally recommend this watch to my friends and family - if not because of how it looks, but also because of the quality of the company.

1.0 out of 5 stars Huge, Heavy, Extremely Masculine Watch, September 11, 2012
What a disappointment. This is NOT a women's watch. It's huge, thick, heavy, clunky, and extremely masculine looking - not in a chic way either. Honestly, the men in my family all thought it WAS the men's watch - and we double-checked the model number on the packaging to make sure they had shipped the correct item. Do not buy this for a woman. But... buy it for a MAN who does not like a gigantic men's watch. Makes a stylish dress watch for my HUSBAND, certainly not for my MOTHER, for whom it was intended.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Piece of work., October 6, 2012
This product is worth buying as manufacturer assurers so much it made me feel so good and peace of mind and I am happy.
Only dislike is the packing; it’s too much. My Friends ask me where did I bought and I have revealed at last.

Stuhrling Original 408L.12111 Aquadiver Regatta Lady Marine Ladies Watch