4.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful, quality, but a little big.
I came across Sturhling watches last year when a men's watch was the Amazon Daily Deal. I gave it to my father for Christmas, and he loves it. He wears it as a dress watch every Sunday. I thought it seemed a little big, but he doesn't seem to mind.

Published on September 10, 2012 by EC

2.0 out of 5 stars A great deal but....
Published on September 12, 2012 by anne0136

4.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful, quality, but a little big., September 10, 2012
This review is from: Stuhrling Original Women's 408L.12112 Aquadiver Regatta Lady Marine Swiss Quartz Silver Dial Stainless Steel Bracelet Watch (Watch)

I bought myself a gold tone Sturhling watch with a clear back so I could see all of the inner workings. I love how it is made, but it's a bit large for everyday wear.

I ordered this watch hoping to have more of an everyday classy look. I paid $49.99 for it during a daily deal. I thought that was a great deal considering that anytime I pay less at a department store the watch does not last long. It is a little big? Yes. I think that's just Stuhrling's style. It does help it look more casual, which I like. Its face size reminds me of the men's watches my dad wore when I was a child. But, everything's bigger now, so I think it's in line with the styles of today.

The watch is solid; it doesn't feel cheap. I think that for what I paid, it's a good deal.

5.0 out of 5 stars A Real Beauty!!!, September 23, 2012
Just bought this watch and i LOVE it! It looks very well made and sophisticated. I love the size of the watch as its totally in style. The picture does not do the watch justice.
Great watch for a great price.

2.0 out of 5 stars A great deal but...., September 12, 2012
Like the other person that reviewed this watch, this definitely looks like a man's watch. Not only is the face large but the band is wide and chunky. I had figured I would have to get a few links removed to get the correct fit on the watch band. But the band is so large I can slip the watch over my hand (and I have large hands) without even opening the band. To get the correct fit I would have to have half the band removed. It is a quality watch and is a great looking watch...for a man's watch. I was really excited because I needed a new watch and at $49.99, this watch was a steal. But it really looks like a man's watch and I will be returning it.

1.0 out of 5 stars stuhrling watch, April 4, 2014
wrong size you were suppose to pick this watch up this past week and have not yet picked it up or credited my account!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it!, January 6, 2014
Beautiful and stylish! I love wearing it and the dial is easy to read. Would recommend this watch to anyone.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love It, February 10, 2013
Amazon Customer (NORTH PLATTE, NE, US) - See all my reviews
This is a great quality watch. The larger face is easy to read and the watch stands up to heavy wear and tear. Highly recommend because it is also very feminine without being dainty.

2.0 out of 5 stars Wasn't happy with the style, January 25, 2013
Returned it - just wasn't what I wanted. Thought it had a little bling - but it was pretty dull in person:(

5.0 out of 5 stars A little big but easily fixed..., December 28, 2012
Although it's a women's watch, I had to have about 4 links removed because the band was very large, but it's a very nice watch. I am pleased with the purchase.

2.0 out of 5 stars Size of a Woman's Watch, October 10, 2012
At $50.00 the watch is no big deal!!! AND it is MUCH too wide for a womn's wrist so now I have to take it to my jeweler to have some links removed...add that to the cost! Not a good value.

2.0 out of 5 stars too large, October 10, 2012
The watch fell off my arm and there was no way to make it small enough. It truly looked like a man's size watch. In fact, it was large for my husband's wrist. Returned item the next day.

Rate and Discover Movies