5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful purchase
I have petite wrists so I was a bit skeptical about purchasing this watch. Upon insistence of my husband and because I so loved the image, I bought it and was pleasantly surprised. I had to have 4 links removed but otherwise watch fit me perfectly. Looks elegant and far more expensive than what it really was. I would most definitely recommend this watch.
Published 19 months ago by msolorio

3.0 out of 5 stars Big, Bold & Beautiful
Published 15 months ago by ScubaDu

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful purchase, January 27, 2013
This review is from: Stuhrling Original 412.12112 Symphony Regent Duchess Ladies Watch (Watch)

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful, December 29, 2012
For no particular reason I have always wanted a watch with blue hands and I have been looking at this brand for awhile now. The watch comes in very nice elaborate box which would usually come with a watch that is much more expensive that what paid for this one. The watch itself is beautiful and despite having a larger face it it not a very heavy watch but is sturdy. I don't have a very small watch and usually like my watches looser but this one is a bit to large for me out of the box so expect to have to get it re-sized. I also like the little second hand. Visually its more noticeable than a normal sweep second hand but its not as distracting as I thought it would be. I would definitely be willing to purchase another watch from this brand after seeing this one in person.

3.0 out of 5 stars Big, Bold & Beautiful, May 21, 2013
ScubaDu (DuPage County, Illinois) - See all my reviews
I fell in love with this watch on Amazon.com. I love the blue hands, the separate second hand and the easy-to-read face. It was on sale when I discovered it, but I hesitated and missed the opportunity to get it at a great price. I watched and waited for it to go on sale again. When it did, I pounced! It is gorgeous! It absolutely broke my heart to return it, but it's just too big and too heavy for me. The 34 millimeter case is exactly the size of the watch my husband wears. If they ever design a smaller version, I'll grab it at first sight!

4.0 out of 5 stars Love this watch, January 31, 2013
This is a beautiful watch and I wear it everday for work, sadly there is scratches on the front. I have not contacted the company yet about the warranty to see if they will replace the front, but I still love this watch. I love the sudtle blue hands and the elegance that the watch has. Its not very heavy and you can tell this watch is made from quality.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it!, January 25, 2013
I love my new watch! I have a very small wrist and after taking quite a few links it fits perfectly. Because of my small wrist I'm used to taking links so it was not an issue for me. It is not heavy and looks very nice for everyday wearing. The crystals give the watch an elegant/chic style.

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful watch but had to do some maintenance, April 15, 2013
I loved the watch, but it wasn't keeping time. Thought it was the battery, so took it in right when I received it, and the repair guy said it had to do with the piece on the side (what you turn to set the time). So had to take it to another repair guy and once that was replace, it has been working perfectly ever since. It is a stunning piece.

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice watch, July 17, 2014
Nice looking, sturdy, large faced watch. Stars may go up over time once I've had it longer. The first one had to be returned, easy return/exchange through Amazon. It was odd that the first watchband was only ~6 inches long, not standard and a little too snug. The second one is much larger and needs links taken out, but I can make it smaller. I like that it is easy to read with a more expensive look to it than it cost.

5.0 out of 5 stars Expensive Looking!, May 1, 2014
I collect watches, and yes the face is a bit large..but my "snooty" friends think i paid a fortune for this one!! Its beautiful in person!! Make sure you take the watch to a jewelry repairer to get the links taken out..its worth it!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Love :), April 29, 2014
I absolutely love this watch. It is so beautiful and was evenly described on the photographs and pictures that were desplayed!

5.0 out of 5 stars Solid and attractive, January 9, 2014
I've had this watch for a year and a half now and I still love it. I'm very hard on watches, as my work is very hands on with a lot of hand washing as well, I've yet to have any problems with this watch. I do wish it were a tad smaller and had the date, but that would be my only complaint. For the money, a very solid and attractive watch.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›