5.0 out of 5 stars Great watch, amazing box/presentation and overall quality!
Published 10 months ago by Bear

2.0 out of 5 stars Larger than I anticipated
I ordered this watch to replace a similarly styled Seiko that has hands that are difficult to see in certain lighting because they are narrow and silver-colored. I thought that the black hands on this watch would be easier to see, and I was correct; the hands are easy to see against the pink watch face.

However, I am returning this watch because I am...
Published 12 months ago by Boys' Mom

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Great watch, amazing box/presentation and overall quality!, November 4, 2013
This review is from: Stuhrling Original Women's 414L.02 Classic Ascot Prime Stainless Steel Bracelet Watch with Pink Dial and Swarovski Crystals (Watch)
bought this as a gift and she LOVED it...amazing packaging, and for $50 you cannot beat the quality. I personally own a Rolex Explorer II and a Girard Perregaux (from the 90's when they had the Ferrari contract) so I am familiar with quality watches...while this is not of the same quality as the two brands mentioned, for 1/20th-50th of the price I cannot justify the purchase of the other brands. In essence, this is as good of a $50 watch you can find anywhere, and the pink face with black-accent hands is stunning. Would recommend as a quality xmas gift that will appear as you spent hundreds!!

5.0 out of 5 stars stuhrling original women's 414L.02 classic ascot prime stainless steel watch, November 2, 2013
I recently purchased the sturhrling original women's 414L.02 classic ascot prime stainless steel watch for my friend as a birthday gift, and was amazed how elegant the watch looks. She couldn't have been happier and I look forward to buying a couple more to give out as gifts for the upcoming holidays.

5.0 out of 5 stars A great watch, November 1, 2013
A great watch with a surprising quality at an incredible price.
And what a packaging!
In the time I have worn it, it has kept the time very accurately.
If it gets worse or breaks, I will let you know.
But so far, a great buy.

5.0 out of 5 stars Rich quality, October 29, 2013
This watch is excellent looking, fine quality, exquisitely detailed.
Made an excellent gift for the woman I love.
Plus nicely discounted.

2.0 out of 5 stars Larger than I anticipated, September 10, 2013

However, I am returning this watch because I am disappointed in other aspects of it. First of all, the watch is big, heavy and clunky for a woman's watch. Second, the band is styled in a masculine way. My current watch (the Seiko I referred to above) has a very similar band, but each of the metal segments of the band is rounded in a way that gives the band a feminine appearance. This Stuhrling model's band, on the other hand, really looks like a smaller version of a man's watch band rather than actually being designed for women.

4.0 out of 5 stars good, May 25, 2014
I bought this watch for my friends. I is beautiful so why don't I give four star for this watch.

5.0 out of 5 stars Stunning, May 15, 2014
This is a classic, amazing piece of jewelry . I am pleased beyond words!! Nicer than described, a true classy watch.

5.0 out of 5 stars GREAT Hands, March 23, 2014
She asked for a watch she could see the hands and not have to wear her glasses. it is always hard to find the right gift for my wife. This was a request by her and this wonderful Stuhrling watch was both beautiful and had hands see could see. She wears it every day...Nice when you are not sure...I also bought it on sale. That was just the icing on the cake.

4.0 out of 5 stars Easy to read, March 1, 2014
Was surprised when I opened the box and took this beautiful watch off the pillow. The pink dial dace is subdued with a little sheen to it, very pretty and feminine. It is also easy to read for those of us with older eyes. Had 3 links removed, which made the (slightly longer) clasp not lay flat on my wrist. The watch case is a little bulky, but I overlook that as it is so pretty. Daughter also has the same watch. Several compliments received.

3.0 out of 5 stars Trouble with stem, February 10, 2014
I like the styling but cannot put the stem up and down when I need to change the time even with the enclosed directions

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›