Automotive Deals Best Books of the Month Shop Women's Clothing Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Look Park Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Enter for the chance to win front row seats to Barbra Streisand Water Sports

on March 1, 2014
Was surprised when I opened the box and took this beautiful watch off the pillow. The pink dial dace is subdued with a little sheen to it, very pretty and feminine. It is also easy to read for those of us with older eyes. Had 3 links removed, which made the (slightly longer) clasp not lay flat on my wrist. The watch case is a little bulky, but I overlook that as it is so pretty. Daughter also has the same watch. Several compliments received.
on November 1, 2013
A great watch with a surprising quality at an incredible price.
And what a packaging!
In the time I have worn it, it has kept the time very accurately.
If it gets worse or breaks, I will let you know.
But so far, a great buy.
on November 2, 2013
I recently purchased the sturhrling original women's 414L.02 classic ascot prime stainless steel watch for my friend as a birthday gift, and was amazed how elegant the watch looks. She couldn't have been happier and I look forward to buying a couple more to give out as gifts for the upcoming holidays.
on July 16, 2016
Research for quality, reasonably-priced Swiss-quartz movement and made watch with fun colored face in medium-sized face (27 mm) brought me to this watch. Like it very much! Face color is muted peachy-pink and coordinates well with most clothes. Black hands and time markers give a more sporty look, though face and crystal accents make it nice for casual or dressy. Watch band is a bit lighter in weight than hoped for, seems a little cheap in quality though appearance still looks good. Date circle is way too small to be useful. Overall, recommend this watch.
on March 23, 2014
She asked for a watch she could see the hands and not have to wear her glasses. it is always hard to find the right gift for my wife. This was a request by her and this wonderful Stuhrling watch was both beautiful and had hands see could see. She wears it every day...Nice when you are not sure...I also bought it on sale. That was just the icing on the cake.
on September 13, 2013
I am very pleased with the product. I took a chance on the quality because the price is so low. But the watch feels and looks great. The packaging is over the top but this makes for a nice gift giving a feel of richness. Knowing the price the packaging is so good it made me wonder if I purchased a watch or a box!

Pleased with my purchase and will make a great gift. My wife will be pleased. Not sure if I should tell her the price because it is so reasonable that it makes you wonder.
on January 10, 2015
I had to have 5 links taken out because my wrists are small, so haven't been wearing it very long. However, from the first day I got several compliments on the elegance and classy look of this great little watch. Very feminine and sexy looking ... and keeps great time to boot ! ... what more could you want ?
on October 18, 2013
I bought this watch for my wife's birthday present. She loves it, I also bought myself the man's watch with the blue face. The only problem I have had is trying to remove one of the band's segments, not sure how to do it so I will probably wait until I go to the jeweler and see if he can do it. It is a great watch at a great price. We never wear a watch for everyday use but this will make a very nice dress watch.
on November 4, 2013
bought this as a gift and she LOVED it...amazing packaging, and for $50 you cannot beat the quality. I personally own a Rolex Explorer II and a Girard Perregaux (from the 90's when they had the Ferrari contract) so I am familiar with quality watches...while this is not of the same quality as the two brands mentioned, for 1/20th-50th of the price I cannot justify the purchase of the other brands. In essence, this is as good of a $50 watch you can find anywhere, and the pink face with black-accent hands is stunning. Would recommend as a quality xmas gift that will appear as you spent hundreds!!
on September 10, 2013
The stainless steel bracelet and case not only protect the watch from the activities of an active woman, they are elegantly assembled well enough for a formal look. With a retro analog face and date, it may appeal to the charming lady who prefers pink and Swarovski crystals.

See 1 answered question