5.0 out of 5 stars Just what I was looking for!
Published 11 months ago by Georgia

3.0 out of 5 stars Loved it until it stopped working 3 months later
Published 12 months ago by Patly

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Just what I was looking for!, October 1, 2013
Georgia (Bedford, VA United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Stuhrling Original Women's 414L.04 Classic Ascot Prime Stainless Steel Bracel... (Watch)
I have been looking at watches, looking for a water-resistant, stainless steel, good-looking watch and decided on this one. It came in wonderful, sturdy packaging. The watch itself is expensive-looking as well as good-looking. I took it to our local jeweler to have 3 links removed from the bracelet, expecting that he might not have the correct tool to do the job, but no! He took out the links with no trouble and assured me that when the battery dies they will have the correct one to replace it with. Though he was not familiar with Stuhrling Original brand, he volunteered that it looks very well-made and when I told him the wonderful price I paid for it, he was surprised. In a good way, thankfully.

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful!!!!!, September 4, 2013
This watch is absolutely beautiful!!!!! So happy that Amazon offered such a great deal for this. The watch came in a very sturdy box, and the item was wrapped in plastic to protect it from scratches. Never had a watch come with its own little pillow:) I know this will become my favorite watch.

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful and Sturdy, September 21, 2013
It's a beautiful watch, substantial in feel, you can tell it is very well made. I wasn't familiar with this brand, but when I took it to a jewelry store to have it sized, they told me it was an excellent company.

5.0 out of 5 stars Stuhrling Watch, September 4, 2013
very beautiful watch especially as a gift for my mother's birthday, looks shiny and expensive, she really liked it. you might need to take it to a watch store to remove about 2 pieces of the chain, because it's a little bit longer than the average size of women's wrists.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this watch!, September 11, 2013
I love this watch! Great quality and value. It is both elegant and sporty. Can be worn anytime. This watch surpassed my expectations.

3.0 out of 5 stars Loved it until it stopped working 3 months later, September 15, 2013
This is an awesome watch. The colors go perfectly with work outfits and evening outfits. It is elegant, yet not stuffy or over the top. I'm a plus sized woman (I wear a size 20) and found that the band fits perfectly. Not too big, but not too tight. Great value for the price (I got it during a lightning deal). Came as described, packaged very well. Would purchase again as a gift.
UPDATE: I purchased this watch in August 2013. By Dec. 2013, it stopped working. Thought it was the battery, but when I went to purchase another battery I was told it was the watch that was broken. Never banged the watch, or got it wet. Not sure why it stopped. Unable to return it. Will have to work with Stuhrling directly. Very disappointed.

4.0 out of 5 stars The date window is for young eyes ONLY., April 13, 2014
This is a beautiful watch and a great value. The only downside is the visibilty of the date. A magnifying glass is required.

2.0 out of 5 stars Two Stars, July 11, 2014
Face cracked but not covered by warranty. Date too small to see.

5.0 out of 5 stars Gift For Wife, February 27, 2014
Bought this for my wife for a pre Valentine's Day gift. She loved it. It's not an expensive watch but it looks the part.

5.0 out of 5 stars Pretty watch, December 31, 2013
I just bought this watch and had to take it to a jeweler to have the band adjusted. His first response to looking at it was that it was a nice watch, which made me feel good about purchasing it online. It comes in a pretty impressive box. However, Amazon didn't pack it in any padding inside the shipping box, which worried me a bit when I opened the box, but so far so good. They seem like good quality watches.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›