Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Stuhrling Original Women's 414L.04 "Classic Ascot" Swarovski Crystal-Accented Stainless Steel Watch
Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer CafeSociety CafeSociety CafeSociety  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports

on October 1, 2013
I have been looking at watches, looking for a water-resistant, stainless steel, good-looking watch and decided on this one. It came in wonderful, sturdy packaging. The watch itself is expensive-looking as well as good-looking. I took it to our local jeweler to have 3 links removed from the bracelet, expecting that he might not have the correct tool to do the job, but no! He took out the links with no trouble and assured me that when the battery dies they will have the correct one to replace it with. Though he was not familiar with Stuhrling Original brand, he volunteered that it looks very well-made and when I told him the wonderful price I paid for it, he was surprised. In a good way, thankfully.
on September 15, 2013
This is an awesome watch. The colors go perfectly with work outfits and evening outfits. It is elegant, yet not stuffy or over the top. I'm a plus sized woman (I wear a size 20) and found that the band fits perfectly. Not too big, but not too tight. Great value for the price (I got it during a lightning deal). Came as described, packaged very well. Would purchase again as a gift.
UPDATE: I purchased this watch in August 2013. By Dec. 2013, it stopped working. Thought it was the battery, but when I went to purchase another battery I was told it was the watch that was broken. Never banged the watch, or got it wet. Not sure why it stopped. Unable to return it. Will have to work with Stuhrling directly. Very disappointed.
on September 4, 2013
This watch is absolutely beautiful!!!!! So happy that Amazon offered such a great deal for this. The watch came in a very sturdy box, and the item was wrapped in plastic to protect it from scratches. Never had a watch come with its own little pillow:) I know this will become my favorite watch.
on September 21, 2013
It's a beautiful watch, substantial in feel, you can tell it is very well made. I wasn't familiar with this brand, but when I took it to a jewelry store to have it sized, they told me it was an excellent company.
on September 4, 2013
very beautiful watch especially as a gift for my mother's birthday, looks shiny and expensive, she really liked it. you might need to take it to a watch store to remove about 2 pieces of the chain, because it's a little bit longer than the average size of women's wrists.
on January 10, 2015
Very nice watch for the price. I was a little disappointed that it had rose gold trim instead of yellow gold but that's my fault for not reading the product description better but it is pretty so even though I don't have any other rose gold jewelry I'm keeping it anyway. The watch does not feel cheap at all, it has a good solid feel and looks it too. I can't read the date even with my glasses on but i usually know what date is so that's not a problem. I like the watch and I'll just have to get some rose colored jewelry to go with it. Oh darn!
on July 26, 2015
This watch is beautiful!! I read reviews and likes the idea of rose gold around the face. It is classy and super pretty. The packaging is amazing. There was a protective film over the entire band and the watch face. The links are heavy metal and sturdy. I like a loose watch, but the links can be removed to shorten the band. The date is super teeny, but its there if needed. The box includes a warranty card and information on Stuhrling. I bought this to replace a cheap broken watch and could not be happier. I would give this as a gift for holidays or mothers day. It matches everything with the dark steel gray face and sparkles. LOVE IT!!!!!
on October 18, 2015
Nice watch. I like the black watch face with easy to read dial. My primary reason for choosing this watch was water resistance. I swim daily, and sometimes snorkel. I've only had it for a week, so far it's fine. I will update review if I have any problems with waterproof.
on May 5, 2015
Love this watch. I've been trying to find that perfect watch for sometime and finally have with this one. Stylish, durable and functional. Date is a little small, but not unreadable. The bracelet is very large and will need to be adjusts for most people, but is easily done for a small charge at a local jeweler.
on December 31, 2013
I just bought this watch and had to take it to a jeweler to have the band adjusted. His first response to looking at it was that it was a nice watch, which made me feel good about purchasing it online. It comes in a pretty impressive box. However, Amazon didn't pack it in any padding inside the shipping box, which worried me a bit when I opened the box, but so far so good. They seem like good quality watches.