Your Garage Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it CaseLangVeirs Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer WienerDog WienerDog WienerDog  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro

on October 9, 2014
I've only had the watch a week, but no problems so far. It looks better in person than I was expecting, and I've received compliments on it. Given the low price, my expectations are pretty low concerning durability, so I'll consider myself a winner if I get an awesome looking watch that lasts for year. The packaging was really nice. Over the top in a good way. If this watch lasts a year, I intend to buy more of the Stuhrling products.
on September 28, 2014
INGLÉS
At the moment everything pretty well. Good overall and finished look. In two weeks of continuous use I have observed that advances two seconds. It has been wet twice and I have not noticed moisture inside. I will update....
Update 12/10/14. Everythin is ok. I have been wearing it continuously and no problems detected.
I can say that the materials are quite good and it keeps its good appearance so far.
I confirm it advances 1 second per week.
I'm absolutely happy with this purchase.
Ah! Only the clock needles and one point in the bezel are luminescent, not the numbers.
I will update in a few weeks.
on September 4, 2014
So far, I love it. Large size (without being obnoxious). Easy to read (without readers). Luminescence of big and little hand is great, easy to read even in total darkness. Superb packaging. Good looking band (mix of matte and shiny stainless. Bezel moves easily. Screw down crown is easy to use.
on May 14, 2015
I previously bought the same model in blue. I loved it so much that I decided to buy another to go with different wardrobes. The watch is sturdy and made with good material. Holding the watch in your hands, you can tell the quality and substance outweighs the price you paid. I needed to adjust the band for my wrist at a watch repair shop. Even the shop owner was surprised by the price and quality of it. He commented he was impressed by a Rolex quality watch without paying the price tag.
on April 29, 2015
I absolutely love it! I would recommend buying the tool to remove the pins to adjust the band (if you are doing it yourself). Once adjusted it is a perfect fit. Loved it so much I bought another Stuhrling watch the day I received the dive watch!
on September 10, 2014
I love my excellent choice of this watch. Everything is OK with this watch. Only additional thing is to acquire how to fix time and date. The head is tightly fixed and I had to unscrew it first. I could find it in http://www.stuhrling.com/FAQ.html.
on August 19, 2014
So far so good. It looks and fits great. I have a small wrist for a guy and it isn't too big and fits nicely...
on May 3, 2016
the watch seems okay, built nicely but disappointed by its lume, u can hardly see it, not recommended if you are a fan of watches with good illumination, otherwise it looks good and feels light on the wrist
on August 19, 2014
Honestly not a huge watch guy but for what this is it is super nice. And after being adjusted is being comfortable to wear for golf and looks good with anything. Great purchase for sure
on November 5, 2014
My husband really likes this watch. Had to return first one. Condensation collected under face of watch. Hoping this one works out. Great customer service with return.