5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful watch!
Arrived on time in very nice packaging! It was a gift and they loved it! If you love big watches, you will love this one!
Published on December 30, 2012 by T. Humphrey

2.0 out of 5 stars Cheap links & horrible Stuhrling Customer Service!
Let me start by saying I NEVER write Amazon reviews cause I don't have the time, but for this item I just had to do so.

I really wanted a skeleton automatic watch so when I saw this on Amazon's lightning deals for $90 I thought it was a deal & bought asap.

The face is nice and unique & not sure how it will stand the test of time.

BUT my...
Published on December 8, 2012 by Diana Arenas Carty

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

2.0 out of 5 stars Cheap links & horrible Stuhrling Customer Service!, December 8, 2012
This review is from: Stuhrling Original Women's 430L.12111 Symphony Regent Lady Consul Automatic Skeleton Watch Made with SWAROVSKI CRYSTALS (Watch)

The face is nice and unique & not sure how it will stand the test of time.

BUT my issue is w/ the strap. The links are soo cheap looking & they are hollow!! Like those of $20 thrift watches.

I was going to immediately return but again since I got for a great price I decided to keep.

Well the first day I wore it the matte finish of one of the bracelet links scratched off.
Yes, scratched off cause it is painted! So the links are mot part shing stainless steel an part matte stainless steel but instead are painted to look matte. Again like a cheap $20 watch.
I must mention that although I am a picky buyer I am mot pretending to compare this watch to a Cartier or Rolex, but I do have several Michael Kors (made in China, mind you while this is Swiss Made), Swatch, & Guess Collection watches and would expect up to par quality from a Swiss Made watch!

Still I did not give up and decided to call Stuhrling directly (called the US# on the warranty card) to see if they had maybe an alternate higher quality strap I could buy for this model. So I called and I explained the issue and gave the lady the watch model#. Then she put me on hold and left me there. I called back but then no one answered. I called again the next day but again no one answered.

So here is when I decided to return this item for sure.

I know there are many positive reviews for this item but this was my experience and I must be honest.

Thanks.

2.0 out of 5 stars it's nice looking online but very bulky, heavy & hard to adjust in real life, January 9, 2013
I really liked the price for this watch and it looked good online. I received it very quickly but I must say for a woman it is way too big. Looks like a man's watch for sure! the strap is very hard to adjust and the way it's sent, it will fall off most woman's hands. Its very heavy, too!

3.0 out of 5 stars Hard too read, February 15, 2013
Ruth W. Jamieson (Knoxville, TN USA) - See all my reviews
Love the look and feel of this but the dil is a bit hard too read...still a cool watch. As always Amazon service was superb. This also came in a very cool box.

2.0 out of 5 stars Very large watch, January 16, 2013
The watch is a lot larger than I thought and is very very very thick. I returned the watch because it was as big as a guys watch.

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful watch!, December 30, 2012

5.0 out of 5 stars Exactly what I was looking for., December 19, 2012
Tyler (Alabama, USA) - See all my reviews
Well I purchased this because my girlfriend bought one similar to this watch for our 1 yr ann. When I saw they had one so close to what she got me. I had to purchase it for her. Its a beautiful watch. Like no other you normally see on a random person. She also absolutely loved the watch. Which I got her for our 5 yr ann. I would recommend.

5.0 out of 5 stars Statement piece, December 16, 2012
The watch is heavier and bigger than I expected, but I really like it. I get many compliments about it. It is unique and distinctive looking while also being quite stylish.

5.0 out of 5 stars Gorgeous!, December 13, 2012
Absolutely love it! Very well made heavy duty beautiful watch. I've only had it a few weeks but it works perfectly. I couldn't be more satisfied with my purchase.

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing, December 11, 2012
I can't find anything negative to say about watch it's my first Stuhrling watch and it's amazing :) Beautiful plus the quality seems perfect

5.0 out of 5 stars Superb!, December 3, 2012
I just got this watch a few days ago, and have worn it ever since! It has a nice large display face and the skeleton feature allows you to see the interal workings, which are fascinating. The band is plenty long (I have large wrists) but some may need to have a link removed for those with slim wrists. The crystals surrounding the bezel are fabulous as well. It has a nice, slightly heavier weight than your typical cheap-o watch. It is nice to have a self-winding watch, with a back up winding crown if you don't plan on wearing it every day. The only draw back is that the hands are the same stainless steel as the gears behind it, so they tend to blend in - not much contrast. For the price, its wonderful!

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›