5.0 out of 5 stars Automatic in See through dial, wow amazing
Most beautiful watch in my collection, working perfect and keeping time accurate.

some plus minus of minutes per week are considerable if movement is automatic but in this price its awesome.
Published 1 month ago by Abdul Wahab

3.0 out of 5 stars Auto-Bridge
Published 6 months ago by Michael Kerner

3.0 out of 5 stars Auto-Bridge, December 22, 2013
This review is from: Stuhrling Original Men's 465.33156 "Symphony Aristocrat" Stainless Steel Automatic Watch with Leather Band (Watch)
What I have always loved about Sthurling watches is the bridged gap between classic and modern in a lot of their automatic watches. That has also been said with many other movements they have made like quartz and mechanical bridge movements. Surprisingly, it has been a surprise seeing a automatic come from a bridge movement design, where you have to wind it up everyday. This watch takes the guess-work out of it nicely with the Symphony Aristocrat Bridge. This has a simplicity and translucent design of a bridge daily wind-up with a motion of a swaying automatic on the back of the timepiece. What I do wish though is that there could've been illuminated hands on the piece so you could see the time better on the watch at night or in the darkness. It is a good piece for anyone that wants to be modern, but if you want something more classy and elegant from Sthurling, look for a better looking watch for the money, like their Ozzie or their Manchester watches.

Price: C

Setup & Comfort: B-

Overall: C+

1.0 out of 5 stars put together by blind monkeys on meth, February 10, 2014
I ordered this watch. I thought it looked very good in the picture and liked the description. When it arrived there were two loose screws rattling around inside. Easy to see since it is a skeleton watch. I told amazon and their fantastic customer service overnighted me a new one. At first I thought the new one looked and ran well. It even seemed to keep fantastic time for a mechanical watch. Then about 2 days later I realized that the hands didn't align correctly. The hour hand only points at a number when the minute hand is at half past. Almost as if whoever put it together was holding it upside down. Amazon again agreed to pay for its return but this time offered to give me a refund instead of replaced. Amazon also said they would pass the issue to the manufacturer.

I am kind of disappointed because it did look nice and did seem to keep good time.

So... I didn't know much about this brand before, but I am done. I advise any one against buying it. Would never recommend to a friend.

1.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful but fragile., March 19, 2014
This watch's design is quite eye-catching and elegant. The visible pendulum and minimalist bridge design makes for a very attractive design. I got quite a few compliments with it on the one night I was able to wear it in public. With a medium shock, the pendulum broke off. I ordered a replacement and it arrived N.F.G. with a piece of the movement floating free inside the crystal. Other reviewers have mentioned other issues and receiving broken watches so I suspect quality control and sturdy design are not as important to Stuhrling as visual design.

I will never buy another and will not recommend them to others.

1.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful time piece, poor quality, June 15, 2014
oI received this as a gift and was in love with it from the moment I opened the box, very nicely packaged i might add. I did the initial wind and put it back in the box. I wore to work the next day for a total of 6 hours, 4 hours spent driving and 2 hours in meetings. I was very pleased with the fit and style. Then as I was admiring the watch while I removed it, I noticed the pedulum was stuck near the 12 o'clock position. As I examined the watch I found a piece of the movement laying loose on the inside, I can only guess that another piece was lodged in the pendulum. Very disapointing for a watch that appears to be high quality.

1.0 out of 5 stars It didn't work, May 30, 2014
Very pretty watch but it just didn't work. I wound it for 20 minutes and it didn't work, and I even wore it for a day just to be sure. The balance wheel would spin when I set it but stop within 10 seconds.

5.0 out of 5 stars Automatic in See through dial, wow amazing, May 28, 2014

1.0 out of 5 stars Delivered in pieces, May 13, 2014
Watch came broken, not from shipping. The screws inside the watch had come undone and everything was in pieces. Great thing about skeleton watches... You can see when they are broken.

5.0 out of 5 stars love stuhling watches, February 18, 2014
this is my second stuhling watch and also i bought one for my gf. i love these watches. so far the three of the ones that i have bought have run perfectly... read some reviews that made me nervous

Simply love these watches
Would absolutley recommend
Shipping is always great
For the money and Originality how could i complain.
My favorite watches

2.0 out of 5 stars beautiful watch but the seem on the watch band is coming out ?, February 13, 2014
I would have given 5 stars had there been no damage ....I got this watch for a valentines present for my bf I was so exited for him to open the package when ups delivered so he opened it and I was so disappointed because the box it came in is a pretty nice box but it had a huge chunk broke of the end corner of the box so right then I should have known something else would b wrong but instead I had him open it and and he loved it ..so did I...until he turned it over to look at the back which then showed some damage ..under the bottom of the watch were the seems r for the clock and the band connect were unseemed .so ya he doesn't wear it because its gonna break all the way off ..I feel like it was a waste of money because of that and the box of course ..other then those 2 problems I would have given it a fair review

4.0 out of 5 stars Great watch, February 10, 2014
It looks great, the only downpart is that its to easy to move the timer by mistake, other than that, the watch looks great and eye catcher

Rate and Discover Movies