5.0 out of 5 stars gorgeous watch
it is beautiful, classy and better than the picture on the internet. I gave it to my son as a gift and both him and his wife love it.
Published 7 months ago by Aida Apple

1.0 out of 5 stars the watch is not water resistant
i am really so upset because I have bought this watch and i think its original and water resistant as per the specification which has been written in the product specs.

but after one week from usage its now has water inside
Published 11 months ago by Binsalah123

1.0 out of 5 stars the watch is not water resistant, January 7, 2014
This review is from: Stuhrling Original Men's 465.3335K2 "Symphony Aristocrat" Stainless Steel Watch with Leather Band (Watch)

but after one week from usage its now has water inside

1.0 out of 5 stars Should be replaced, December 31, 2013
The leather came all worn out and discolored !! The watch face is very nice but also come clowded kinda like it had gotten wet some how !

1.0 out of 5 stars The watch condition us fine but I don't satisfied with the strip, July 9, 2014
The leather strip still the same condition as the leather skin will tear off when I band the leather. The watch condition us fine but I don't satisfied with the strip

5.0 out of 5 stars gorgeous watch, May 9, 2014
Aida Apple (claremont, CA, US) - See all my reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars Stuhrling Original, March 19, 2014
This was a gift for a man who regularly wears a very fancy Rolex.
He was pleased to receive this unusual timepiece.

4.0 out of 5 stars nice produce, January 22, 2014
I like it, it's so cool. I really like it. I like I can see through the watch from the front cover.
But I don't like the leather band if can change to steel that will be better.

4.0 out of 5 stars good, nice, some difficulty operating, January 22, 2014
A nice and good watch. The only problem is the knob to adjust the time. It is a little difficult to operate.

5.0 out of 5 stars It very elegant,and works perfectly.Everybody likes it., January 22, 2014
I find very cheap but extaordinarily elegant.I would recomend Stuhrling to my friends,and probably buy another one myself in thr future.Regards.

4.0 out of 5 stars watch, January 19, 2014
not too bad for the price!worth it cause its cheap and it looks good classy and elegant. have a nice day

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful watch. I catch myself just staring at it ..., December 9, 2014
Matt Hamilton (Nashville, TN United States) - See all my reviews
Beautiful watch. I catch myself just staring at it sometimes. I get complimented on it regularly. Excellent construction. The wristband was a little too big, but was easily fixed with a leather awl. Please be aware that the only way to wind this is by shaking it or wearing it all the time. You can't wind it with the stem.