5.0 out of 5 stars Got for my husband and he LOVES.
First of all my husband loves this watch. The watches band is very adjustable, lots of holes for the buckle. The face is very clean and minimal. Easy to set with a nice large dial knob for men with large fingers. Comes in a beautiful case for presentation as a gift. Comes with a cleaning cloth.
Published 22 months ago by K

1.0 out of 5 stars Worst
I got this yesterday, stopped working 2 times, Strap is very hard, not flexible. Bad Choice, am returning.
I thought Stuhrling is a good brand, not sure whether my piece alone is bad.
Disappointed..
Published 22 months ago by Vijay

1.0 out of 5 stars Worst, November 29, 2012
This review is from: Stuhrling Original Men`s 468.33551 Octane Concorso Classic Swiss Quartz Date Black Leather Strap Watch (Watch)
I thought Stuhrling is a good brand, not sure whether my piece alone is bad.
Disappointed..

2.0 out of 5 stars Hour hand fell off after two days, December 3, 2012
I wore the watch for two days .I changed the date and tryed to reset the time and noticed that the hour hand had fallen off. I guess that you get from china

5.0 out of 5 stars Got for my husband and he LOVES., November 29, 2012

2.0 out of 5 stars Did not meet my needs., December 4, 2012
This watch was heavier and bulkier than I expected. Might work well for someone else. I wanted a watch to use while playing golf and this just didn't fit the bill for me...may work well for someone else.

1.0 out of 5 stars So disappointed!, March 18, 2014
I bought this watch as a Christmas gift for my boyfriend who had never worn a watch before. I was surprised when the watch arrived because the face was much larger than I expected. I was a little hesitant to give it to him, but he LOVED it, and it looked great on him. The strap looks like "crocodile" leather pattern and the face is large and easy to read. The watch came in very nice packaging. It would've been a great purchase, except the watch stopped functioning properly about 3 weeks later. The watch would randomly fast forward and display the wrong time and date. My boyfriend would reset the watch, only to have it do the same thing a few hours later. It's such a shame because it really is a nice looking piece. But... it doesn't tell time properly, which is kind of major. This watch now sits in a drawer. We hope to take it somewhere to get fixed (hopefully, if possible!) in the near future, but it would've been great if it had just worked properly to begin with. I would suggest that you save your money and buy something else.

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome watch, January 19, 2014
I love it! Great size, great weight and awesome packaging.

Has held up pretty well so far. I will definitely be buying more watches from this maker.

5.0 out of 5 stars cool watch, June 13, 2013
it looks big and luxurious yet simple and classic, i bought it as a gift, my friend really likes it.
it deserves a 5 !

2.0 out of 5 stars Looked good, January 12, 2013
Traveller (Fort Collins, CO United States) - See all my reviews
Decided not to keep this based on review comments and special battery need. It looks very good for the price but I wanted a higher quality more, durable product.

2.0 out of 5 stars Mans watch, January 2, 2013
The band is cheap and already broke the first day worn.:0( a nice watch should have an equally nice watch band in my opinion?

5.0 out of 5 stars good for formal wear, December 31, 2012
looks great and is real easy to set. big face on it makes it easy to read. great addition to a suit of your choice for formal occasions