5.0 out of 5 stars Love this watch!
I get tons of compliments on this watch. It is also very comfortable considering it's larger size and weight. Great value for the money.
Published 21 months ago by Car Audio Rep

1.0 out of 5 stars Came with a broken dial
Terrible product, received it with a broken dial. Overall quality is not so nice. Gonna return this back to them now.
Published 20 months ago by Dubai-555

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this watch!, February 3, 2013
This review is from: Stuhrling Original Men's 469.33TT1 Special Reserve Apocalypse Midnight Quartz Multi-Function Black Leather Strap Watch (Watch)

5.0 out of 5 stars BOLD, May 9, 2013
This watch is drop dead gorgeous. It really is a watch that makes you standout. I have received many compliments at work and at parties. It's very elegant yet modern. It's not flashy but it makes a statement. I think its a great addition to my rotation of watches.

5.0 out of 5 stars Stunning!, February 28, 2013
I bought this Stuhrling watch as a gift for my brother-in-law and he simply loves this masterpiece. It's perfect, elegantly casual. If it wasn't so large for my wrist, I'd get one for me!

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, July 10, 2014
good

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it!, June 20, 2014
Great quality, luxury package. Solid watch indeed, it even resembles a Hublot to me (for only $12.000 less!).

If I had to complain about anything, I would say the case diameter could be a little bit bigger, but that was clear from the specs.

5.0 out of 5 stars So far so good, February 22, 2013
I purchased this watch as an offer from Amazon, only $60. This is my first watch I buy online.
This watch is kinda big but it feels very comfortable. The package is pretty nice. I adjusted the time the first time and it's working fine. No problem so far, that's why I'm putting 5 stars.
There are many bad and good reviews about Stuhrling watches, but cause I'm not a collector this watch works for me, it looks cool and it feels comfortable.

5.0 out of 5 stars Coolz!, February 13, 2013
Paul B. Gallas "BtBoP" (S Denver Metro, Colorado) - See all my reviews
Nice, big, easy to see, heavy, stout, masculine, with a dab of color. Rugged band, well packaged, well built. I like it

5.0 out of 5 stars Stuhrling Mens Watch, February 13, 2013
Wonderful Time Piece - it performs just as explained- easy to understand and use- I will purchase more of these products

1.0 out of 5 stars Came with a broken dial, March 10, 2013