5.0 out of 5 stars Love, love, love this watch............, March 2, 2014
~m "BeholdingOne" (Gainesville, Florida USA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Stuhrling Original Women's 495.01 Audrey Cressida Swiss Quartz Crystal Stainless Steel Watch (Watch)
I have a small wrist, 6", so there were links that needed to be removed....but that's it........a good fit and more importantly a comfortable fit..........
Living in Florida.....working in the garden.....this watch works, going to work.....A+ again..........
dressing up to eat dinner with friends........perfect.
The watch case is not oversized.....It's classically feminine with the crystals on the circumference.......The mother of pearl is very pretty.........and the band is cool to my skin unlike leather......This watch keeps the time and I can read it.
Highly recommended.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent purchase, February 10, 2014
I love this watch. It was a littel big but once I had some links taken out it fits wonderfully. It is attractive and comfortable and I get compliments on it all the time.

5.0 out of 5 stars It is perfect, February 18, 2014
The size is just perfect for me, Ii is just how I expected.

THe color is unique.

Sthurling is the best band.

5.0 out of 5 stars When she opened the box she was so happy about how the watch fit and looked, October 4, 2014
I bought this watch for my niece for her birthday. When she opened the box she was so happy about how the watch fit and looked.
I will be giving this watch 5 stars.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, November 13, 2014
I love this watch. I was a little big, had some links remove and it fix perfectly.