Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Valentine's Day Shop Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon King easycohice_2016 All-New Amazon Fire TV Subscribe & Save Valentine's Day Cards Amazon Gift Card Offer chiraq chiraq chiraq  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Shop Now SnS

on March 2, 2014
I have a small wrist, 6", so there were links that needed to be removed....but that's it........a good fit and more importantly a comfortable fit..........
Living in Florida.....working in the garden.....this watch works, going to work.....A+ again..........
dressing up to eat dinner with friends........perfect.
The watch case is not oversized.....It's classically feminine with the crystals on the circumference.......The mother of pearl is very pretty.........and the band is cool to my skin unlike leather......This watch keeps the time and I can read it.
Highly recommended.
on February 10, 2014
I love this watch. It was a littel big but once I had some links taken out it fits wonderfully. It is attractive and comfortable and I get compliments on it all the time.
on October 4, 2014
I bought this watch for my niece for her birthday. When she opened the box she was so happy about how the watch fit and looked.
I will be giving this watch 5 stars.
on February 18, 2014
The size is just perfect for me, Ii is just how I expected.

THe color is unique.

Sthurling is the best band.
on July 26, 2015
a gift for my daughter. This watch is very beautiful and shines like mother of pearl
on November 13, 2014
I love this watch. I was a little big, had some links remove and it fix perfectly.
11 commentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse