Facility Spring Cleaning BDD_MSW16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Blue October Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Made in Italy Amazon Gift Card Offer out2 out2 out2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Spring Arrivals in Outdoor Clothing May4th

on June 11, 2012
I received my watch within days of placing the order. I was pleased to see just how GORGEOUS the watch was - pictures don't do the watch justice. The watch also comes in an awesome case, with warranty cards and all. I highly recommend this watch :)
on June 28, 2012
I really wanted this watch & debated on buying it for months! I finally decided to buy it when there were only a few left in stock & I'm REALLY glad I did. It looks amazing!!
on May 6, 2013
Wish this product wasn't discontinued. I would buy more as gifts. The watch is beautiful and goes from sporty to dressy.
on January 15, 2013
This watch is gorgeous, I absolutely love it! Its super comfortable and I have gotten a ton of compliments on it so far! Worth the money:)
on March 11, 2013
This watch is stunning and was given as a gift. It is very classy and she receives many compliments on it.
on August 7, 2012
I was a bit disappointed in this watch. I didn't think it was as nice "in person". It is a nice watch, just wasn't exactly what I expected.
on May 19, 2014
I Waited and waited and waited for this to come back into stock and as soon as it did I bought it. Worth every penny soooooo pretty. Quality is amazing.
on June 3, 2014
It is very nice watch. I like the quality and the look. Would like to have the white color too.
on May 18, 2014
Beautiful watch. Has Small stiff wristband. Will order another watch from this company.Please make the wrist band longer thank you.
on March 20, 2014
band is slightly tighter than i would have liked, but the watch face is elegant and well defined. Would definitely order another watch from this brand