Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Stuhrling Original Women's 520.1145S94 Vogue Audrey Verona Del Mar Swiss Quartz Mother-Of-Pearl Swarovski Crystal Beige Watch
Your Garage Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Recess Monkey Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors

I bought this as a gift for my daughter. She absolutely loves it. The watch arrived on time and after the initial setting, she has had no problems with it at all. The dial face is gorgeous and she has gotten many compliments on it already. A great looking watch for the price.

BTY. the beige and cream colored band seems sturdy and really goes well with the watch.
on January 26, 2013
I've had this watch for a little over a month now and I get compliments on it everywhere I go. The quality is impeccable and it is probably one of the most beautiful pieces of jewelry I own. It's comfortable to wear and is not too bulky. Make sure you look at the size of the band though! I didn't and got lucky, but it barely fits on my wrist.
on June 10, 2012
I purchased this watch online because I loved the beautiful nautical details in the face of the watch. When it arrived, the face did live up to expectations, however, the wristband did not. The band was made of a strange, shiny/metallic white material that resembled snakeskin. It was not what I expected, and frankly the band made the rest of the watch look cheap. A plain white leather strap would have been much more classic and classy. I ended up returning the watch.
on February 19, 2013
Cute nautical look. Wrist band picks up color from objects when rubbed over them, paints, clothes... not sure exactly what but I got red on my band the first time I wore it.
on July 5, 2012
This is a very nice watch and definitely worth the price. It is also unique which I love. I have a 2 year warranty along with the purchase which I am very happy about having.
on February 19, 2013
The watch is even more striking up close than in the photograph. I bought this as a gift and I'm a hero. As always, Amazon shipped it quickly
on September 25, 2013
Comes in a very nice box and packaging. I get lots of compliments on it. The leather is starting to wear but nothing abnormal
on February 10, 2013
it is fashionable, pretty, nautical. easy to use. goes well with anything. fits well, except band is a little short.
on February 5, 2013
Its the perfect size and color its gorgeous!!! im in love with the way it BLINGS!! i cant take it off! :)
on March 21, 2013
she loves it looks just like the pic and really stands out. Im glad i got it quick pretty quick too