Professional restaurant supplies Spring Reading 2016 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc The Jayhawks Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Subscribe & Save Mother's Day Gifts Amazon Gift Card Offer bschs2 bschs2 bschs2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Spring Arrivals in Outdoor Clothing SnS

on July 19, 2012
This is my first Stuhrling and I'm hooked. The watch arrived carefully packaged with all the bells and whistles. It's the perfect size and the quality is outstanding. Swiss movement, crystal clear crystals adorn the face. The price was amazing and it was shipped much faster than expected.
on October 1, 2012
This cute little watch travels with me everywhere. I get lots of comments on it and since I'm a blue girl it goes with almost everything I wear.....It's like having summer on your arm!!
on November 24, 2012
never enjoyed time so much, every time I look at it I feel close to the sea...and it sparkles like sunlight on water
on December 16, 2014
It's very pretty in person, but after a few times of wearing it, the band started changing color. Alittle disappointing
on June 28, 2014
love it but the bracelet was a little too small
on August 7, 2014
Came in but was green Sent it back