Automotive Deals Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis STEM Water Sports

on April 16, 2013
I loved this watch when I saw it online. I read other reviews and took a chance ordering this watch. When I received it and open the box the yellow leather strap was darker than what was pictured on this site. I still kept it for a day and noticed it would not keep it's time. The quality of the watch was excellent but not at keeping time.
on April 29, 2013
I love this watch, it is exactly as pictured online. It is beautiful and comes in this huge box with a dusting cloth, certificate of authenticity, and a little card in an envelope telling about the Stuhrling brand.
on May 23, 2013
Love the watch, I'd really like it if it worked. I do not have sales receipt, acts like battery is bad. So send it back, would cost what a new battery would. Very disappointed!
on May 15, 2013
I absolutely love this watch and can't wait to get some for friends and family as gifts. packaging was beautiful and watch is impeccable.
on September 22, 2015
Watch did not keep time..miss placed the receipt
on September 8, 2014
Looks like $20 watches found in supermarkets.
on December 24, 2012
Perfetc, unique, beatiful, explended....
I did best choice with this product, I gave how gift for my wife and she satyed surprise with delicated gift.