5.0 out of 5 stars Classical and elegant looking
It's a watch with classical and elegant look and good quality leather strap. An small problem is the difficulty to see the time in certain cases due to same color in handles and dial. However, I am satisfied with it.
Published 12 months ago by Guillermo L Villa

2.0 out of 5 stars Good watch, very sleek
Published 2 months ago by Jon

2.0 out of 5 stars Good watch, very sleek, July 6, 2014
This review is from: Stuhrling Original Men's 533.02 Classic Ascot Solei Ultra Slim Grey Dial Watch (Watch)
Good watch, very sleek. However, the battery died within a month. Maybe it's just old? Replaced the battery and had some other issues though. It would randomly stop. I pulled the crown and pushed it back in, and started up just fine. However, this would happen every few hours, which got annoying. I took it to the shop and they quoted roughly $35 to fix and replace the parts (which is a good price), but for the price I paid ($49), it was not worth it. I think these were made in China, which is why the quality is lacking. However, the look and fit is fantastic, and reminds me of an old Skagen I once owned.

5.0 out of 5 stars Classical and elegant looking, September 18, 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars My new Stuhring watch, August 6, 2013
I love the slim light weight watch with a really classic appearance. I like the understatement, of course I don't run with the crowd.

Looks good, feels good.

4.0 out of 5 stars Lov, June 5, 2014
Like the watch. Strap is hard to put on if you have thin (or small) wrists like me. Otherwise like the style.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great dress watch, March 24, 2014
Semihall (Bettendorf, IA) - See all my reviews
I had bought this watch with the intention to wear it while wearing a suit. The slim form factor allowed for minimal interference with sleeves/jacket. I have been incredibly happy with this watch since it's purchase. It has quickly become my go-to watch for any and all occasions. Slim watch face, light weight, strap is comfortable.

The only draw back for me has been the length of the strap. It seems to be excessively long, which requires you tactfully align the loops, maybe I just have small wrists, I don't know.

5.0 out of 5 stars Ultra Slim Watch for Husband, December 12, 2013
I bought this for a Christmas present for my husband. It's a smart looking watch; nicely package. I hope he likes it as much as I do! Received it very quickly and it was a great price.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Watch, June 17, 2013
excellent watch for the price.. nice, slim and lightweight.
came in great packaging, Leather belt a little stiff but I assume it will take some time.

3.0 out of 5 stars Not bad, August 6, 2014
Beautiful and classy watch. The only thing I would change is the black strap. It looks too fake, but it is something I will change by buying a better one. This watch deserves a quality strap.

Rate and Discover Movies