Your Garage Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PME Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on April 5, 2013
The other reviews describing the movement as sticking are correct: the watch stopped twice, even after having wound it up twice. I am sending it back & would suggest that people beware--I wouldn't consider it an automatic winding watch.
on September 4, 2013
This watch quit working after 5 months. They want prepaid for shipping of $20.00 Watch only cost $99 to buy with free shipping, they also suggest paying for insurance, that would be 25% of the original cost. Not much of a warranty. Not wether to invest $$ to have it last another 5 months.
on March 22, 2013
Maybe I got a bad one, but the movement on this watch is very sticky. To the point that you really have to intentionally wind it. I have tried a few Stuhrling Original watches, all have been underwhelming at best even at the pricepoint. This will be my last.
on March 30, 2013
this watch is what I have been looking for, I've been shopping around for a watch to wear when I go out and this is it, classy and at the same time easy to operate. great price for such a great quality watch
on April 16, 2013
.... do not expect the quality nor the feel of an authentic automatic swiss watch. However the watch is nice to look at and keeps the time quite accurately. Make no mistake it is a pretty good deal!!