Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Tile Wearable Technology Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Gifts for Mom to look and feel great Mother's Day Gifts Amazon Gift Card Offer starwars starwars starwars  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now SnS

on December 3, 2013
I had to have a few of the links removed because I have tiny wrists, but I love the watch! The jeweler at the store where I had them removed said it was a quality piece and her favorite brand. I've gotten several compliments. I was worried the face would look too big on my wrist, but it's not! I would NOT pay $600 for this, but at this price I definitely recommend. Not to mention I caught it on a lightning deal! $80!
on December 10, 2013
This is a very pretty watch that comes in high-quality packaging. Unfortunately, the face is just huge for a woman. The picture on Amazon is actually fairly accurate, but I feel like the face is even bigger on my wrist. My heart rate monitor is smaller than this watch. When I saw the price on the lightning deal I just had to give it a try, but I think I will return it. Like other reviewers have said, the watch also has many extra links, but that's been the case for every metal band I've ever bought. Better too many than too few!
on January 13, 2014
I purchased this without realizing how much heavier and chunkier it was compared to the Skagen Denmark Watch I usually wear. I had to remove 3 links to even wear it with a wrist size of < 6 inches. The watch's round case pretty much covers my wrist.
The watch weigths 3.8oz after removing 3 links
Despite its weight and size, it's still a nice stylish watch.
on December 19, 2013
It is a very beautiful watch. only problem is it is very big. I like big watches but unfortunately on this one the winder hits my hand when I bend at the elbow and it is very uncomfortable. I have taken to a jeweler to see if adjusting the links would help and it has not. Otherwise, it is a very nice watch.
on December 5, 2013
Definitely a great buy! I love the larger faced watches. I have a Swiss Legend that is much heavier than this watch. It is much lighter than I though it would be. The band is huge but I'm used to having to take links out...no biggy.Very stylish for an every day watch.
on March 2, 2015
Purchased this as a gift for my daughter and I was a little concerned about the size of the face but it's PERFECT! Very excited to give it to her on her birthday and I figure if she doesn't like it, I'll be happy to make it mine! Very very nice.
on December 2, 2013
When I saw this watch I thought it would be a nice present for my girlfriend so I bought it; when I finally got it It was a little big biggerthan I expected for a woman's watch but still I think it's great, it has that fancy looking for you to wear in special occasions so It was worth the money.
on March 25, 2014
This watch is a bit on the larger size but you get used to it quick. It does not look cheap and is easy to read.
on December 2, 2013
So disapointed. Wrist band huge! I didn't buy this watch so I could then take it to a jewler to have links removed. Ridiculous amount of unnecessary money spent on too much 'fancy' packaging. Put that money into the watch! I returned the watch for a full refund. Not happy! Unless your wrist measures more than 10 inches around, DON'T BUY THIS WATCH.
33 comments|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on November 14, 2013
This watch is de Cadillac of all watches!! Gorgeous, impressive, strong, fancy, luxury and versatile....all in one. Perfect made by the Stuhrling house comes with all the goals about the best quality products they're proud to offer, fantastic finish and a very elegant face, big, but just enought to be the perfect size to go from a casual outfit to an elegant one with the same glamour and confidence. Not heavy at all and comes in a very impressive luxury box that make you thing is a thousand dollar watch....and it really looks like!! I really love my new baby....