Truck Month Spring Reading 2016 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_cbcc_7_fly_beacon $5 Albums Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Grocery Mother's Day Gifts Amazon Gift Card Offer ctstrph2 ctstrph2 ctstrph2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Spring Arrivals in Outdoor Clothing SnS

on April 14, 2015
For (relatively) low price these go for, they can't be beat. You can't even get into a cheapo Invicta with the swiss quartz movements for the price of this watch, which really looks original, and much better.

The watch in the picture is shown with the black "gator" pattern leather strap. The picture does not show it well, but the strap is very glossy. I tried to include a picture of the gloss-o-thon that happens. In my opinion, it looks a little cheap? I never really liked gator bands in the first place maybe, and then, it IS cheap. Since I get another band with the watch, I think I'll probably just use the brown one instead, and maybe order an other of these Stuhrling watches with the black face/black band instead to suit my black/grey outfit needs.

If you can read the English at the top of the page which says how big the watch is, then you couldn't be mistaken how large the watch is. It's 42 mm. It's real big. This isn't a negative, it's just how big it is. If you left a negative review because it's big, then you should have read the description. I have very large wrists and hands, so the watch fits me perfectly. I am always trying to AVOID small watches, if anything. Makes me look like i'm wearing a women's watch.

I was surprised how nice the easy-change bands worked. It's nice to be able to swap them out.

Great watch! I love mine.
review image review image
on August 28, 2014
I bought another Stuhrling watch with a metal band (the aquadiver regatta champion) before returning it to Amazon and purchasing this watch.

I am SO glad I did. This watch has a look that pops whenever you check the time. It's very classy and the off-white background is a perfect compliment to the black band.

For some reason the black band has the leather creases that make it look real and overall just nicer than the brown band. Originally, I planned on taking off the black band and replacing it with the brown one. However, upon receiving the watch in the mail, I decided the black band looks much nicer than the brown one and I left it as is.

These watches looks much nicer than the $60 price tag and I plan on buying more Sturhlings in the future.

I'll check back in when I've owned the watch for a few months to comment on the quality and durability.
on November 16, 2013
Watches are so cheap for a reason. I have 4 Stuhrling watches and 3 of them are falling apart. The leather is peeling off one, the second hand fell of the 2nd and the 3rd watches band broke.
DO NOT BUY
on June 30, 2015
Amazing watch. This watch has gotten me so many compliments since December 2013 and it still looks and runs great. It is water resistant (showered with it once before realizing it was still on) and have wet it a couple of times whilst washing my hands. Just remember that the strap is leather and leather does not like water.

The only complaint I could possibly think of is that the straps, while being genuine leather, have both snapped on me throughout the year and a half I've owned the watch. Nonetheless, it's a very minor gripe and is to be expected of a leather watch band.

I'm very happy I bought this watch. It's beautiful.
on March 30, 2016
The watch is very nice. However, the picture on line is deceiving. It seems to be an ordinary watch. However, it has A HUGE face and the ad says that it can be returned. It is TOO BIG for my arm. I want to send it back, but yet have received no permission or have been given no instructions on how to return it. My family buys a lot of "stuff" from Amazon. I know Amazon will not care if we don't buy anything else. However, it is not good customer service to advertise that the watch can be returned and then do not respond to repeated pleas to direct us how to return the watch. I am totally dissatisfied with this product.
on February 11, 2016
The watch has a great classic look with a large face. The dial face comletey covers my wrist. The watch comes with two straps (one black and one brown). For me brown strap looks and feels great than the black one. The black strap is glossy. The watch is little heavy also with a thicker dial. The watch suits great with formals. For the price watch has a great look and quality.
review image review image
on April 1, 2016
My office dress code is dress pants and business shirt, but no tie or jacket. I hadn't worn a watch in about 15 years before buying this. I just felt that at my age, it was more appropriate. I am 5' 10" and the watch is absolutely not too big for my wrist. I'm very happy with it, and I don't feel like a kid anymore pulling out my cellphone to check the time.
on October 17, 2015
First of all, I love the big face and the thickness of it. To some it's too big, but for me it fits great even though I have small wrists. I enjoy the heavier weight of the watch. The brown leather looks much nicer than the black. It's very easy to switch them out. This watch has been lugged around and banged against doors, tables, and counters. Not a single mark. Very durable. After a few days I can see that the watch carries time pretty accurately as well.

One thing that does slightly bother me is that the second hand doesn't always line up with the black ticks. Also, the minute hand can sometimes be hard to adjust just right, but it will with some persistence.

Overall, this watch is a beautifully designed and inexpensive timepiece.
on March 18, 2015
If you're a fan of the bigger face watches (and you should be because they're what men should wear), you won't find a better deal for a watch than this one. Great looking watch at an unbeatable price.
on July 12, 2013
I really like the quality and feel of this watch and actually love the large face so that I can easily make out the time. Very fancy watch for a great price.