Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Valentine's Day Shop Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon Chi-Raq easycohice_2016 All-New Amazon Fire TV Subscribe & Save Valentine's Day Cards Find the Best Purina Pro Plan for Your Pet Amazon Gift Card Offer chiraq chiraq chiraq  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Prime Exclusive Savings in Video Games Shop Now SnS

on December 18, 2013
Everything about this watch was better than I had imagined! The picture online says it all, but I couldn't wait to see it for myself. It's unbelievably elegant and classy. I wore this watch to work and received complements left and right. Its not heavy and wont weigh your wrist down. The chronograph really gives this watch a stylish and sophisticated look. It's sleek design and graceful display make this a must buy. Great value for a watch and I wouldn't expect anything less from Stuhrling. This is my fourth Stuhrling timepiece and I'm as loyal now as ever. I love their watches and this is just another testament to their excellence.
77 comments46 of 49 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on October 1, 2014
After owning for about 9 months, the pointer for 10 o-clock fell off and is floating around inside the glass. I have never had a watch do that, not even cheapy Wal-mart watches.

I checked the warranty, and while a 2 year warranty seems good, they want you to ship it to them and send them a check for $20 to ship it back! Sorry, but spending roughly $30 to have an $80 item repaired doesn't seem worth it - especially with the quality issues I already had.

I'll just buy a different watch.
on February 2, 2014
Love this watch, bought it has a gift, but I am ordering myself one. Impressive presentation, great looking, and just the right size. You can wear this watch with jeans, or to the board room. I am been an Amazon member for many years, and this is one of the best, if not the best deal I have ever received.
on February 14, 2014
The watch face is excellent, but the band is cheap, I could bend the metal with my fingers, Don't buy
on March 6, 2014
A great addition to my watch rotation. Looks great for either daily use or when dressing up. My 4th Stuhrling watch and still pleased by them.
on February 8, 2014
Great watch at a great price. It looks and feels much more expensive than it really is. I believe I paid about $95.00 for it. Looks great.
on February 2, 2014
Very classy watch. Absolutly awsome! Works perfectly and is very accurate. Slightly on the heavy side but you get used to it very quickly. Excellent price (Sears wanted $299 for the same watch).Secondary dials are a little tough to see in low light but not a big deal for me. Instructions are clear and easy to follow. Highly recommend this watch and this brand and especially Amazon for purchase!
on September 24, 2015
Overview
The Stuhrling Original Men's 564.02 Concorso Raceway Swiss Quartz Tachymeter Day and Date Stainless Steel Watch is one of the best watches a man can buy for less than $100.

Optimal User
The Sturhling 564.02 Concorso Raceway watch is the perfect wrist ware for any man who desires to appear both sporty and fashionable. The watch is perfect for use in formal settings like the office, but also looks great in business casual dress at any sporting event. It’s size makes it easy to view the time, but it is still small enough to eliminate any restrictions on movement in the wrist.

Product Evaluation
When evaluating watches that need to be versatile enough to function in multiple environments, durability, functionality, style, and ease of use are the most important evaluation criterions. For durability, the watch earns a four out of five star rating. Even after two years of use, I have not had to change the battery once and my watch still looks like brand new. I consistently receive compliments from people asking when I got a new watch. The watch receives a four star rating for functionality as well. The clasp is very practical and is not cumbersome at all. Once the watch is on your wrist, you forget that it is there. For style, the watch has earned three stars. Considering this watch was purchased for less than $100, I cannot believe the number of compliments I receive on the way it looks. People are often very surprised to hear what the cost of the watch was. The only reason I did not award the watch a four or five star rating is because there are many expensive watches with superior metals and diamonds for styling. For ease of use, the Stuhrling Concorso earns four stars. It is very easy to set the watch to the proper time, and once it is set the watch has never faltered away from accurate time.

Conclusion
I would strongly recommend this watch to any man who is looking for an affordable, durable, and stylish timepiece.
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on February 22, 2014
I normally do not review products but I felt compelled to write a review about this watch. This is an unbelievable timepiece at this price. It is constructed out of a solid piece of stainless steel which gives it a substantial feel on your wrist. Although, not so much so as to feel heavy or bulky. This watch is a nice size as well. If you are looking for a huge face to a watch, this is probably not the watch for you. It is bigger than normal size watches but not among the largest our there. The watch has three sub-dials for the day of the week (left sub-dial), 24-hour time (center sub-dial), and day of the month (right sub-dial). The sub-dials are a bit small and can be difficult to read but they work flawlessly. The crystal of the watch seems to be very resilient as well as I have accidently bumped it on walls and doors with no damage. The one thing that I wish it had is a built in light so you could view it in the dark more easily. It does have glow in the dark dials but to me this is not adequate for low light viewing. Overall, it is a nice timepiece that keeps perfect time.

The band is stainless steel as well and has a brushed finish on the outer portion of the band with the inner part being fully polished. It looks great with the body of the watch itself. The band is fully adjustable to fit just about anybody's wrist. It has a very nice folding clasp that is released by pushing two spring loaded tabs on both sides of the band. It also has a safety clasp that snaps into place once the main clasp is secured.

The packaging that the watch comes in give it a feel of luxury. In addition, it comes with a 2-year warranty.

The only negative that I can see and it really is not that bad is the band over time does start to show signs of wear. It will eventually show some light scratching in the metal. It is not really noticeable unless you get close but it is there. The clasp is rock solid though so to me it is only a minor issue.
on February 7, 2016
I received this Stuhrling (#564.02 50M divers type) watch as a Christmas gift and it stopped working one week later (no water exposure or physical damage). I wanted to send it back right away but it was a gift from my wife'. It turns out the battery was completely dead. Only an internal problem could cause a battery to completely drain (0.0V). Additionally, to service it you need find a skilled jeweler w/ special tools to service this watch. The watch looks like a $350+ dollar type of watch but it didn't keep time. It presently could pass as a paper bling bling weight. I would not recommend this as a gift unless you are giving it to an unskilled jeweler. I hope my wife will get a credit for the return, and if so we will only have losses for shipping, battery, 3 hrs. of time wasted, & jeweler fee (-$25~35). They list it as a high end ($475) watch on sale for $79. It is worth-less than the cost to ship and repair, $25.
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse