Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Mother's Day Gifts Shop now Amazon Gift Card Offer seeso seeso seeso  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now Learn more

on December 18, 2013
Everything about this watch was better than I had imagined! The picture online says it all, but I couldn't wait to see it for myself. It's unbelievably elegant and classy. I wore this watch to work and received complements left and right. Its not heavy and wont weigh your wrist down. The chronograph really gives this watch a stylish and sophisticated look. It's sleek design and graceful display make this a must buy. Great value for a watch and I wouldn't expect anything less from Stuhrling. This is my fourth Stuhrling timepiece and I'm as loyal now as ever. I love their watches and this is just another testament to their excellence.
77 comments|46 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on February 2, 2014
Love this watch, bought it has a gift, but I am ordering myself one. Impressive presentation, great looking, and just the right size. You can wear this watch with jeans, or to the board room. I am been an Amazon member for many years, and this is one of the best, if not the best deal I have ever received.
on October 1, 2014
After owning for about 9 months, the pointer for 10 o-clock fell off and is floating around inside the glass. I have never had a watch do that, not even cheapy Wal-mart watches.

I checked the warranty, and while a 2 year warranty seems good, they want you to ship it to them and send them a check for $20 to ship it back! Sorry, but spending roughly $30 to have an $80 item repaired doesn't seem worth it - especially with the quality issues I already had.

I'll just buy a different watch.
on February 27, 2016
nice looking watch. After less than three months it has stopped working. i dont know whether it is battery related or the watch is broken. i wore it very little so i don't think it was any abuse. Cannot return it since it is past the deadline. In either case this should not have happened. i am now stuck with a bill (though small) that i should not have.
on February 2, 2014
Very classy watch. Absolutly awsome! Works perfectly and is very accurate. Slightly on the heavy side but you get used to it very quickly. Excellent price (Sears wanted $299 for the same watch).Secondary dials are a little tough to see in low light but not a big deal for me. Instructions are clear and easy to follow. Highly recommend this watch and this brand and especially Amazon for purchase!
on March 18, 2015
I love my other Stuhrling watches. This was has a screw-down crown. It doesn't seem to be able to be pushed in before you hit the screw on the crown so everytime I have to change the setting, it take about 10 minutes to get the time right. I had bought several watches and hadn't really worn this one. Unfortunately its past 30 days do now I have to deal with Stuhriling. Like most of the watches. This one is not the best...
on August 22, 2014
First impression was very impressive. It looks fantastic. First negative impression was when I picked it up and thought it felt a lot lighter than it should. The watch band is terrible. It LOOKS nice, but it has an extremely cheap feel. Pretty disappointing. I would have dealt with that issue, but I ended up having to return the watch because the crown (main dial) was jammed and would not pull out to allow me to set the time. I gave this 3 stars because I thought it looked great and would have kept it if it weren't broken.
on November 28, 2014
A great purchase for the prize, strong, beautiful, easy to read the hour.
The only thing is no have a tutorial about the use of the tachometer.
By the rest, strong construction, great shine on the metal finish.
on March 15, 2016
though i wouldn't say it's an amazing value for money, it's a nicely made watch. i bought it thinking that it's be a (way) cheaper dupe for rolex daytona, and would make a great everyday watch and im not wrong! now obviously at this price point, the craftsmanship cannot match that of luxury brands' so don't expect a lot. it's a good solid casual watch that feels sturdy and robust. now im a girl, and i have small wrists, i think it's a tad too big for me even tho i'm 5'8, but i expected that because i bought it knowing it's a men's watch, but i quite like that oversized watch look.
aside from the style, let's move on to the functionality. one major complain i have is that when i attempted to set the time by spinning the crown, it was super difficult to do that. almost impossible to get the crown to work. maybe im the unlucky one for having received a faulty watch.
overall though, i like this watch. in terms of the quality and appearance, it was exactly as i imagine it'd be, thumbs up but didn't exceed my expectation either. once you manage to reset all the hands, its a pretty decent watch.
on September 24, 2015
Overview
The Stuhrling Original Men's 564.02 Concorso Raceway Swiss Quartz Tachymeter Day and Date Stainless Steel Watch is one of the best watches a man can buy for less than $100.

Optimal User
The Sturhling 564.02 Concorso Raceway watch is the perfect wrist ware for any man who desires to appear both sporty and fashionable. The watch is perfect for use in formal settings like the office, but also looks great in business casual dress at any sporting event. It’s size makes it easy to view the time, but it is still small enough to eliminate any restrictions on movement in the wrist.

Product Evaluation
When evaluating watches that need to be versatile enough to function in multiple environments, durability, functionality, style, and ease of use are the most important evaluation criterions. For durability, the watch earns a four out of five star rating. Even after two years of use, I have not had to change the battery once and my watch still looks like brand new. I consistently receive compliments from people asking when I got a new watch. The watch receives a four star rating for functionality as well. The clasp is very practical and is not cumbersome at all. Once the watch is on your wrist, you forget that it is there. For style, the watch has earned three stars. Considering this watch was purchased for less than $100, I cannot believe the number of compliments I receive on the way it looks. People are often very surprised to hear what the cost of the watch was. The only reason I did not award the watch a four or five star rating is because there are many expensive watches with superior metals and diamonds for styling. For ease of use, the Stuhrling Concorso earns four stars. It is very easy to set the watch to the proper time, and once it is set the watch has never faltered away from accurate time.

Conclusion
I would strongly recommend this watch to any man who is looking for an affordable, durable, and stylish timepiece.