Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Blake Shelton Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick Luxury Beauty The Baby Store Find the Best Purina Pro Plan for Your Pet Amazon Cash Back Offer DrThorne DrThorne DrThorne  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Outdoor Recreation

on January 31, 2014
Good looking and quality watch for the price. This was an Amazon Daily Deal and I got it for $69.99. Don't think I'd have purchased it at the full asking price of $99.99.

This is an update to my initial review above on this Stuhrling watch.

The watch is not uncomfortably large. The face is 1"5/8 and 1"3/4 if you measure across to the crown. My wrist is 7" a round. I had the watch band sized yesterday and had 4 links removed and it fits very nicely. I wore it out to dinner last night and received several compliments. I looks as good as it does on the Amazon site, it has some weigh to it but not overly heavy, I've been wearing a Casio Pro Trek, PRW2500T-7C Casio Men's PRW2500T-7CR Pathfinder Triple Sensor Tough Solar Digital Multi-Function Titanium Pathfinder Watch a lot of the time, which is all titanium and lighter. The Stuhrling is stainless steel. So far I'm very happy with it.
review image review image review image
55 comments|13 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on February 4, 2014
I ordered this on a whim (it was on special @ $69.99) as I had been looking for a nice watch to wear with a suit/business casual attire to events and meetings etc.. I was not disappointed!

It's slick and very classy, the blue face gives it that something extra with the dials adding nice detail. The box just oozes quality although I don't know why it's not a smaller and in fairness you don't wear the box but it adds to the whole purchase.

The only down side is that there is no actual instructions but it's a simple watch so easy to work out. Worth mentioning that the crowns are screw so a simple twist and they become functional! Would recommend.
on February 1, 2014
I love the watch, but it would have been nice to know how to set the time and features. I have never owned a watch like this. I also didn't know the info for warranty registration. I hope I got it correct. Knocked off one star for lack of info.
on March 11, 2014
I did some comparison shopping online and found that Amazon's price beat all others on this watch. With the exception of Amazon all were over $100 all the way to $400.

The watch is heavy but looks great! I've already received several compliments on it.
on February 14, 2014
This watch is a lot bigger than I thought. That is a good thing. I bought this for my son who is a big man and needs something. The price was right and is a great looking watch. I would recommend this watch for sure.
on February 21, 2014
I have been slowly collecting watches over the years for about 100-$300. For a while I was buying Invicta which I think in general this is a good size, good color, good looking watch. Bulova is still my favorite but I will be selling my blue Invicta so this can replace it.
on February 14, 2014
I think it's a great buy but the instructions are poor if you have never owned a similar watch. The A & B buttons cannot be pressed unless the rings around them are turned all the way counter clockwise. Took me a while to figure it out so I give them 4/5.
on February 7, 2014
This is a well-crafted and absolutely beautiful watch - another winner from Stuhrling. It sits nicely on my wrist and does over-power it. It's extremely elegant despite its size and looks great. A keeper for my collection.
on August 31, 2014
Very sharp and beautiful, I returned because it was just too large for a guy my size at 5'6" to wear - suggest better for a tall guy who can wear a larger watch proportionally. Looks much more expensive than it is.
on April 18, 2014
My husband needed a new dress watch but he did not want to spend a ton of money because the watch can get beaten up a bit by his job. He also likes the look and feel of bigger watch. We got this watch at a great price, it looks great and is very sturdy. My husband has commented on how much he likes it many times.