4.0 out of 5 stars Extremely attractive, but not so accurate.
Published 5 months ago by Nick Faber

1.0 out of 5 stars Watch Didn't Work Out of the Package
Sorry to say the watch wouldn't run continuously from the beginning. Too bad as it's a beautiful design. I emailed the Stuhrling folks with the issue and they responded quickly telling me to return it via the seller.
Published 8 months ago by B/K Anderson

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

1.0 out of 5 stars Watch Didn't Work Out of the Package, June 16, 2014
B/K Anderson (Rescue, CA USA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Stuhrling Original Men's 571.33152 Special Reserve Automatic Skeleton Dual Time Black Leather Watch (Watch)

4.0 out of 5 stars Extremely attractive, but not so accurate., September 15, 2014
I was in need of a new watch as my old Invicta was scratched to hell, and when I saw this on sale for $200 I couldn't resist. The watch looks amazing with a perfectly sized face. I've already had 3 comments on it and have owned it less than a week; however, if you are looking for a watch that tells time as accurately as possible, steer clear of this one. I wake up each morning with my watch 3-10 minutes fast. This does not personally bother me much as I wear watches for fashion, and have no problem rewinding it each morning, but most people looking to spend a lot of money on a watch would hope that it does its job well. The inaccuracy of this watch is made up for with its looks in my opinion, but evaluate what you want from a timepiece before purchasing this.

5.0 out of 5 stars Extremely attractive and excellent quality, July 8, 2013
I was apprehensive about buying a watch online....what a great surprise this watch has been upon receipt to a couple of days of wearing it!!! Great packaging, brilliant display features, and an extremely good fit for my daily wear to work!!! I think the face of the watch may be somewhat larger than average,but this is exactly what I was looking for as part of the overall design. Self winding...but has kept perfect time so far, so the proof will only come with time (no pun intended). Exceptional value for the price and several compliments already from friends at a social event last night. Would highly recommend this as a daily dress watch...thanks, Amazon for a quality buy

1.0 out of 5 stars VERY UPSET !, June 15, 2014
James Watson (CROFTON, MD, US) - See all my reviews
This watch was a Fathers Day present. My husband put the watch on and loved it. When he looked closer at the watch, there is a gear freely moving about the watch. Apparently a gear had come loose.
I went to return the item and get a replacement, and there is no option for replacement, just a refund because it was fulfilled by Amazon.
VERY VERY upsetting ! This was a Fathers Day gift and we simply would like one that does not have broken parts moving about.
This item was a "Deal of the Day " item. I guess some items are really too good to be true. We will definitely think twice before ordering a deal of the Day item again.

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome Watch, July 29, 2013
This is by the nicest watch I have ever owned. I get tons of compliments and I couldn't be happier. Great price as well!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Watches for the Bold & Beautiful, July 2, 2013
This watch is simply for the nobles. I have received lots of compliments on this watch. In fact the watch is so damn good for a fashion statement that i bought the black too.
I'm a stuhrling original believer/Fan from now......You can't go wrong folks.....

5.0 out of 5 stars perfect watch, June 10, 2013
i love this watch it is amazing it will be a great addition and wont be the last one i buy

1.0 out of 5 stars Missing Minute Hand?!, February 23, 2015
Despite mixed reviews, I purchased this watch leading up to the holidays thinking it would be a perfect gift.

When the box was opened it looked slightly different from the picture. More to the point it was rather difficult to figure out how to accurately set the time. Oh, that's because it was MISSING THE MINUTE HAND.

I can understand production issues. What I found unforgivable was that Stuhrling customer service insisted that I pay to ship the item to them and to have it shipped back. I understand that the warranty is 'limited' but this is an example where the watch was clearly built with a glaring handicap and I don't think it's unreasonable to expect Stuhrling to work with me to at least cover shipping back to me. Ya, I was even willing to cover the shipping to get it to them. I'm unwilling to cover shipping both ways for a watch that was built wrong from the start.

Amazon customer service has been the exact opposite experience though. Understanding that it's challenging to read time on a watch without a minute hand, they worked quickly with me to get a shipping label generated to get this defective product sent back.

End result, if you want a pretty bracelet, this is a good deal. If you want a device that provides you insight into what time it is, go with a different brand.

5.0 out of 5 stars son was ecstatic when it arrived., September 4, 2014
The son it was the watch he had been looking at for quite some time. Never had funds. I shipped it to him he works in S.C. . He called me when it arrived it was like Christmas for him. I'm sure if he had problems I would have heard about it. I can speak for the two I purchased earlier this year. I love them. I purchased a selfwinding case that winds two at a time and stores 6 watches. My fine watches I wear for business and entertainment recieve complements all the time.ihave cheap watches for manual work. Proper care and respect for the time piece will last for generations. Overall very pleased.

1.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful Watch- Piece of Crap, August 21, 2013
I bought this watch because it looks elegant and its very unique, especially the colors that popped. I was extremely excited when I received the package in a beautiful box and it looked even cooler in person.

Nevertheless, the watch simply did not preform the one function it was supposed to, and that is tell time. After the initial winding (I watched the Stuhrling tutorial on youtube) the watched worked great for a day. After that, the time would constantly stop, even with consistent use. It would always stop at some point in the middle of the night, and even other times during the day, WHILE I WAS WEARING IT. Of course, I wanted to return it, but got kind of lazy and decided I'd get around to it (I assumed I had 90 days or something). Anyway, apparently I did not have that much time, and now I cannot return it. Not only this, but the minute hand actually FELL OFF! Now its dangling around somewhere in the watch. I didnt drop it or do anything to warrant this. I absolutely love amazon and buy so many things from the website as a prime user, but this product is simply garbage and I'm very upset I spent almost 200 dollars on a pretty piece of trash!

DO NOT BUY