5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful Watch. Quick Delivery.
I bought this for my boyfriend for Christmas and he adores it. Great price for such a well-made watch, especially since I got it on sale. I received the watch within a few days of my purchase and it comes in a really nice box with a cloth to clean the watch with.Would definitely recommend this to others.
Published 7 months ago by Kris

3.0 out of 5 stars Good watch, few issues
First of all if this watch was perfect I would definitely give it a 5 star rating. However it is not.

The reason being, simply is because this watch does not keep time well. I have wound up the watch fully so I know it working right, but after waking up in the mornings, I find that this watch is about 1-5 minutes late. I would normally wind it up at night so...
Published 3 months ago by Richard Sherman

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful Watch. Quick Delivery., December 23, 2013
This review is from: Stuhrling Original Men's 574.01 "Aristocrat Executive II" Stainless Steel Automatic Watch with Leather Band (Watch)

5.0 out of 5 stars What a work of art!, December 30, 2013
I love this watch. It is a fine instrument and a beautiful piece of expert craftsmanship. I was impressed with the packaging, as well. The whole experience of opening it and putting it on was a sheer delight for me. Well worth the money. Every time I glance at it I'm struck by it's elegance and beauty. I don't think you'll be disappointed by this timepiece.

5.0 out of 5 stars Sexy watch!, July 6, 2014
It is a lovely watch. Beautiful color combination of blue & white. It is a bit large dial but I like it. Great strap, not too hard, not too flexible. Great value & outstanding delivery speed. Overall, it is a sexy watch.

5.0 out of 5 stars Stunning Time Piece, February 28, 2014
I bought this as a special gift for a colleague who was recently promoted. He loves it. The mechanism is beautiful. The strap is better than some of the metal-stretch straps. Nice allrounder.

5.0 out of 5 stars Sexy, January 3, 2014
Sexy and high quality good materisl working very good , it is my first sturhling original watch but not the last one

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, July 8, 2014
Watch looks great and works perfectly.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, July 8, 2014
very good product

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, July 6, 2014
I'm very impressed with the watch, especially at the price.

4.0 out of 5 stars professional and stylish, February 17, 2014
It's stylish and also professional looking a person can wear this watch to a professional meeting or as just an everyday watch.

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice and fast!, February 10, 2014
Very nice and the fastest watch I ever had (1 Minute + per day).
You never risk to come too late... hrrhrr.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›