5.0 out of 5 stars So far, so good
Very nice, good looking automatic skeleton watch. Easy to stare at for procrastination purchases. I am no watch connoisseur, but my research has shown this to be a fairly priced watch for it's level of construction and parts. Only time will tell if it holds up like it should.

Published 6 months ago by David C. Mellem

2.0 out of 5 stars Nice watch but can't tell time accurately
This is a very nice watch. The packaging is very nice as well. I wish it would tell time accurately. I've wound the watch sufficiently but it seems to slow down during the course of the day. I find myself having to adjust the time every morning so that my watch is not behind.
Published 6 months ago by -T

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars So far, so good, December 17, 2013
This review is from: Stuhrling Original Men's 574.03 "Aristocrat Executive II" Stainless Steel Automatic Watch with Leather Band (Watch)

Also, if you have no clue about watches like me, you'll be surprised to know that you have to wind the watch (twist the knob without pulling it out) clockwise a handful of times to "charge" it up. After that, your natural motion should propel the watch indefinitely, or at least for a very long time. But I did not know this at first so I was flustered when it was not running every morning. Feel like an idiot now, but I figure I'll spare some others from the same embarrassment perhaps.

2.0 out of 5 stars Nice watch but can't tell time accurately, December 19, 2013

4.0 out of 5 stars Good looks bad function, May 13, 2014
Nice looking watch, but like everyone says, it keeps time for about half the day. You have to remember to keep winding it

5.0 out of 5 stars awsome gift, January 12, 2014
I gave this model to my dad this christmas and he was verry surprised.

It is a beautiful piece by Stuhrling. I doubt his old watch will be of any use now. The rich brown color of this model makes it a little more conservative which is perfect since it has the kick of the signature mechanism of the brand and the over sized watch. It makes it easy to wear casualy but to never get bored wearing. Well balanced, not too hip not too old fashioned. Not to young but not too mature.

Just perfect to say congrats for your promotion dad, and mark the occasion.

He said that people frommthenoffice will notice and said that with a smile.

My husband also got a sthurling last year and he wears it constantly. The bracelet takes a while to ajust but is very comfortable.

There is a model for everyone, which is good because my brother's asked me when he was going to get his...and that was a request :)

5.0 out of 5 stars What a bargain, April 14, 2014
This is a great watch, awesome function and detail for such a great price. I'm very happy with the purchase.

3.0 out of 5 stars not worthy for the money, April 9, 2014
looks cheap, short belt, does stop when you remove from your hand when you go to sleep. i am trying to change the belt almost without using it. so more money to spend

5.0 out of 5 stars great, March 24, 2014
It looks so cool, and the best thing is it does not need any electricity, but I still feel it's kind of expensive.

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice Watch, June 12, 2014
Some reviewers where stating that this watch didn't keep time accurately or that the watch wouldn't go all day on a single wind. I have had this a week without any issues. I put it on daily wind it in the morning and I don't worry about it until the next morning. I have yet to have any problems and the time has stayed consistent +- 1min. This is a great timepiece for the price and as long as it holds up it will be a great purchase.

5.0 out of 5 stars Just as I expected, March 14, 2014
One of the most beatiful watch I have ever seen. I hope it will do good years later too. I am happy that I bought it.

4.0 out of 5 stars I like it, February 19, 2014
It's perfect I like it but it's doesn't have date .
and sort of Heavy .