5.0 out of 5 stars Sharp looking watch
Looks good for having small wrists, it is not too big of a face on the watch. Comfortable and looks great with casual or dress.
Published 4 months ago by Stephanie B

1.0 out of 5 stars dissapointing
very attractive watch. I like the automatic winding. I have worn it for about 3 weeks now almost every day. The pendulum inside the back case has become loose and swings around more freely then when I first put it on. Not sure if this is correct. Crystal seems to be holding up to scratches.
I like the blue hands.

Not two days after I wrote the above the...
Published 10 months ago by Geoffrey Friedlander

1.0 out of 5 stars dissapointing, September 19, 2013
This review is from: Stuhrling Original Women's 576.11152 Vogue Audrey Stella Automatic Skeleton Swarovski Crystal Stainless Steel Case Watch (Watch)
I like the blue hands.

Not two days after I wrote the above the watch stopped working completely. So less than 1 month old and it broke. Sent it back.

5.0 out of 5 stars Sharp looking watch, March 4, 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Though I never wound it myself,, December 22, 2013
Eurotrash (Pacifica, CA) - See all my reviews
I suspect any recipient of this model would be very pleased at her gift and its sender. For any concerned about DOAs, consider that this is a way of filtering out the ones bound to fail. I am sure Stührling Original is a company that is more than happy to honor the warranties of respectable customers.

-TCP

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful Watch, July 17, 2013
I love this watch. After having it for 2 weeks, I am extremely happy with it. It is keeping accurate time and as expected of an automatic watch, will need to wind it if it is left unworn for approximately 48 hours. The leather strap, the dial, the minute and second hands, the bezel and everything about the watch is of good quality. Beautiful watch!

1.0 out of 5 stars Poor Quality, June 6, 2013
Poor mechanics. DOA. Out of the three I've tried, all had issues one way or another. Will not purchase Stuhrling again.

5.0 out of 5 stars Pleased Picky Watch Collector, April 30, 2013
My husband I are watch collectors. (I am Mrs. Don M.) We both have vintage watches that are 14k gold. Among our collections are Omega, Hamilton, Benrus, Gruen, Girard Perregaux and Ecclissi. I had even decided that unless a watch is 14k gold or sterling silver, I didn't want it.
I first saw the Sturhling watch on a shopping network channel and called my husband in to see it on TV. He liked what he saw but described what specs he'd like to have. I found a watch exactly like what he wanted with the skeletonized face and a black leather band by doing a search. It is the Original men's Winchester skeleton automatic leather strap watch in silvertone. When I gave it to him, he immediately put in on and has been wearing it now for four days although he probably owns about 100 other watches. I suggested that I might borrow it and he said, "No way."
So, I searched for a women's version and found this on Amazon. I just received it today. It is exactly what I hoped for. I like the little bit of sparkle the crystals give around the face. The clock works are predominate as I wanted. I didn't care for the women's watches with the heart shape cutouts.
It is just shy of 1 1/2" wide whereas the men's similar versions are 2". I am wearing it with a Italian panther head sterling silver and black enamel bangle and white gold 18k diamond ring and the metals all go well together. The band is shiny like patent leather embossed with a slight croc imprint but it is marked genuine leather on the underside.
I also like that it will not require batteries. I've read lots of reviews of people complaining the Stuhrling automatic watches quit running but one must remember the watch moves on motion. If it isn't being worn, it won't keep time. It is no big deal for me to reset it each time I put it on. After all, we had to do that every time we put on a windup watch before the quartz watches.
All in all, I am very pleased with this purchase. I can't wait to wear it on vacation next week. It looks expensive but wasn't so it will be going with me on my trips whereas the gold watches will stay home in the safe.

Rate and Discover Movies