5.0 out of 5 stars Really great watch!
What a great looking wach. It keeps perfect time. This watch gets alot of interest from others. The dial is large but not overly large, like a man's watch would be. It is interesting to see the gears and inside works move. It looks nice on my wrist and I like the two year warranty. I have other Stuhrling watches and I have never had any problems with them.
Published 14 months ago by Amazon Customer

3.0 out of 5 stars Stuhrling Women's Vogue A. Stella Automatic Watch.
Lovely watch if one could see it, meaning that with glasses on or off it was very difficult to tell the time because of no contrast.Had to twist my wrist to see the time. If the hands were perhaps a different color....But it did keep accurate time.
Published 6 months ago by cactuswren

5.0 out of 5 stars Really great watch!, June 10, 2013
This review is from: Stuhrling Original Women's 576.1135E15 Vogue Audrey Stella Automatic Skeleton... (Watch)

5.0 out of 5 stars Gorgeous!!!, April 19, 2013
I can't wear battery watches and when my solar watch died a few years ago, I started using my cell phone clock to keep time. Now, due to the cell phone policy at my new job, I needed to revert to wearing a watch. I would have been happy to find an ugly wind up watch--I didn't think anyone made beautiful wind up time pieces such as these. This watch is exquisite -- the gold and silver tones match all of my jewelry and I love the diamond chips at the numeral points. I had a hard time choosing a watch from this amazing collection!

3.0 out of 5 stars Stuhrling Women's Vogue A. Stella Automatic Watch., February 11, 2014

1.0 out of 5 stars One Star, August 15, 2014
The watch is beautiful, but does not keep accurate time. Also, the bezel broke less than one month.

Rate and Discover Movies