Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Lacuna Coil Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick Grocery Father's Day Gifts Amazon Cash Back Offer bighero bighero bighero  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $149.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Outdoor Recreation SnS

on August 23, 2013
I bought this watch because it was on sale - and I like the idea that it was originally a Swiss watch, even though it is now made in China.
It arrived in a large box which was so nice that we almost thought about giving it as a gift to somebody else.
But we like the watch and kept it.
It is rather heavy but it feels good on the wrist.
It looks nice, just like in the picture.
I noticed that the luminous numbers and hands were not "luminous" at all and I wrote to Stuhrling customer service.
They responded immediately and explained that the watch has to be out in the light for a few hours for this feature to work.
I really appreciate that they wrote back so fast and provided an explanation. This gives me confidence in the company.
on January 3, 2014
I have made a deep research about Stuhrling and have only found great things to say. This watch is the living proof. It is not only solid, elegant and beautiful but extremely nice priced. I accept I was hesitating before purchasing but it was the best deal.
on August 14, 2013
The fit of this watch is excellent, the appearance is beautiful, and everything works as advertised. I would recommend it to a friend. I already have!
on October 31, 2014
nice watch and everything, on the heavy side, nice to the eye. but....since it is supposed to be water resistant, I washed my hands and let water run over it without worrying.... guess what, water got inside the watch. it is still working, but you can see water drop stain inside the glass.
on January 7, 2014
Pulls hair at times - even when links removed to custom fit (I only have average amount of hair on arms - not "gorilla-ish" by any means). Otherwise nice watch - not bulky / heavy or rediculously large. Easy to read, attractive watch for someone who wants to know the time and date only VERSUS time, date, month, lunar cycle, next comet approach, the next social network update, time of sunset in China or when the next celebrity is predicted to be released from rehab.
on January 30, 2014
Very good looking watch, but the Second Hand simply does not line up with the seconds whatsoever! That is not acceptable for any watch collector. I am sure they will correct this in the future. Nice watch otherwise. Returned it the same day it arrived.
on November 28, 2013
Nice looking watch. Good heft and feel. Look of more expensive watch for a fraction of the price. Great packaging. Easy to set time/date. Easy to read. The bezel is a bit difficult to rotate but that may be due to the newness of the watch. Overall, I would say well done.
on August 22, 2013
Looks great, a bit bigger and heavier than I expected.. I just hope the price doesn't turn out to be too good to be true !!
on October 4, 2014
Looks good but after 7 months the second hand has fallen off and it is not working. Under the warranty they want $20 paid up front for shipping and per their language are likely to arbitrarily deny me for 'mishandling it' somehow.

You get what you pay for.

PS also not very luminescent
on February 16, 2014
The date is shown in a window, that only shows one of the numbers.... ???
And only goes in one direction. Which means, that if you have to adjust the date,
you have to go completely thru the the month, to get the date correct.
Everything about his watch says, class....
But the design.