5.0 out of 5 stars Nice watch. Great Customer Service.
I bought this watch because it was on sale - and I like the idea that it was originally a Swiss watch, even though it is now made in China.
It arrived in a large box which was so nice that we almost thought about giving it as a gift to somebody else.
But we like the watch and kept it.
It is rather heavy but it feels good on the wrist.
It looks nice,...
Published 15 months ago by Amazon Customer

3.0 out of 5 stars Hair puller - otherwise nice watch.
Published 10 months ago by Keith Schmidt

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice watch. Great Customer Service., August 23, 2013
This review is from: Stuhrling Original Men's 593.332D11 Aquadiver Grand Regatta Swiss Quartz Diver Date Black Watch (Watch)
But we like the watch and kept it.
It is rather heavy but it feels good on the wrist.
It looks nice, just like in the picture.
I noticed that the luminous numbers and hands were not "luminous" at all and I wrote to Stuhrling customer service.
They responded immediately and explained that the watch has to be out in the light for a few hours for this feature to work.
I really appreciate that they wrote back so fast and provided an explanation. This gives me confidence in the company.

5.0 out of 5 stars An extremely superior watch for anywhere close to the price!, August 14, 2013
The fit of this watch is excellent, the appearance is beautiful, and everything works as advertised. I would recommend it to a friend. I already have!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Buy, August 22, 2013
Looks great, a bit bigger and heavier than I expected.. I just hope the price doesn't turn out to be too good to be true !!

5.0 out of 5 stars Elegant design, September 17, 2013
Looks sturdy and pretty. Accurate and waterproof. Very good for water sports like swimming and scuba diving. To sum up, good for everyday use.

5.0 out of 5 stars good for money, September 15, 2013
very nice, but heavier than I thought. Nice sturdy watch band. exceptional packaging. I just hope it keeps good time. Good for 200 meters underwater.

5.0 out of 5 stars Go get it !!!, January 3, 2014
I have made a deep research about Stuhrling and have only found great things to say. This watch is the living proof. It is not only solid, elegant and beautiful but extremely nice priced. I accept I was hesitating before purchasing but it was the best deal.

3.0 out of 5 stars Hair puller - otherwise nice watch., January 7, 2014
Pulls hair at times - even when links removed to custom fit (I only have average amount of hair on arms - not "gorilla-ish" by any means). Otherwise nice watch - not bulky / heavy or rediculously large. Easy to read, attractive watch for someone who wants to know the time and date only VERSUS time, date, month, lunar cycle, next comet approach, the next social network update, time of sunset in China or when the next celebrity is predicted to be released from rehab.

5.0 out of 5 stars What a deal!, January 1, 2014
The first time I can read my watch without my glasses.
A good looking solid watch and what a deal!

5.0 out of 5 stars Loving it!!, August 14, 2013
I purchased a Sturhling watch for my husband. He loves it and it's quality was beyond our expectations!! We are both thrilled with it!!!!

4.0 out of 5 stars satisfied, February 18, 2014
Nice weight, nice dial, nice clasp, husband likes it. Great price for the product! I love the big box as well!