Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Stuhrling Men's 601.33151 Ascot Swiss Quartz Ultra Thin Black Alligator-Embossed Leather Strap Watch
Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Periphery Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer angrybirds angrybirds angrybirds  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports

on March 20, 2010
Awesome watch. I was impressed from the moment I open the packaging. I've owned two slim Skagen watches. The Skagen slim black watch was an attractive watch, but the Stuhrling Ascot Slim Swiss beats the Skagen any day. The watch feels great, unlike the Skagen. The Skagen has a proprietary leather band that you can't replace except through Skagen. Their band is awful. The Skagen hurt like hell after long periods of wear. I've had the Stuhrling on all day and forgot I had it on. Stuhrling looks are very elegant. Looks a lot more expensive than 51.00 that I paid. A dream watch, it will make anyone happy no matter how exquisite your taste may be.
on December 13, 2010
Like the title says, it is a great watch. I have a Longines le grande classique and wanted a similar-looking watch with a black face for less formal occasions that I wouldn't mind too much if it was scratched or stolen. This is a great replica - the only minor differences being the curvature on the rear of the watch, the way the strap attachment, and the Longines has roman numerals. So far it has kept great time and is lightweight and comfortable. One extra is that the strap has notches for smaller wrists, however it is kind of garish with its shine (although it is genuine leather), but can be easily changed. Overall a great watch that I've had for 2 months now. Oh, and Stuhrling gives an extra year of warranty if you post a review, which from what I've read is kind of useless with the cost of shipping and limits. I also bought the white-face version which looks more expensive but has the same flashy band.
on March 5, 2010
I am not a person who needs all the "Bells and Whistles" most watches have on them these days.All I really needed was a dress watch with a black strap,I searched until I viewed this Stuhrling "Ascot".It really caught my eye due to it being a very clean face,polished stainless steel,black dial with slim silver hands and white markers.It comes with a alligator embossed black leather strap with polished buckle.It is very light weight but does not feel inexpensive.It can be worn with anything from jeans to a tuxedo it is that simple yet classic.
on December 29, 2015
The watch looks and feels good, but after a month it got sluggish. I figured that just meant it was on a shelf for a while and the battery was dying, but I replaced the battery and the watch still loses about 7 minutes a day. This wouldn't be a huge problem if the Stuhrling warranty was anything more than a joke, but there are no authorized service centers in Illinois. Or Maryland. Or Pennsylvania. You're also responsible for paying for shipping if and when you send the watch in for service.

Spend the extra thirty dollars and buy a Seiko.
on July 16, 2009
I haven't really been a watch wearer previously, but my wife got me this watch for my birthday and I love it. Great style, very lightweight. Most watches I've tried on do not fit well, this one is very comfortable. Great watch.
on January 10, 2010
I received this watch three days ago, and if I had to describe my experience with it in one word, it would be "underwhelmed." The strap is cheap and fake-looking, even though it is real leather -- how they managed to pull that one off, I don't know. The case and the strap's buckle both appear cheaply made.

Now, don't get me wrong; the watch has some good qualities too. It's very lightweight, so you almost don't know you're wearing it. And the general look of the watch, at least viewed from several feet away, is one of elegance; it will look good on your wrist. Just don't expect anybody to think you paid more than 50 dollars for it.
on March 10, 2010
I've been looking for a watch company with Swiss origins that isn't owned by swatch group or Fossil and sells quality watches for under $800. Finally, I've found one. This watch is a great value for the money... very thin, sharp looking, and of good overall quality. I've had it for over three months now and its gained about 3 minutes... very good for a watch of this price. It looks even thinner than advertised because of the way the case is beveled and is very comfortable to wear. The crystal stands up well to scratches and the strap is very high quality. My only complaint is that the number marks are painted on (albeit with extreme precision) and not embossed metal. I love this watch and have no regrets.
on July 26, 2015
The watch itself seems nice and slick. It's a cheap watch, so it obviously won't compare to watches that are more expensive. The strap is thin and may rip/wear off soon if not used with care. Also be careful with the watch, it feels like it can crack or break easily. But, I was looking for a cheap but slick everyday watch, and this is it! But again, I must digress - this item LOOKS CHEAP.
on October 17, 2015
Looks great and I like how thin it is. It feels extremely light on my wrist. The band also not only looks good, but feels very smooth and is very thin, although sturdy. The packaging was very luxurious- reminded me of opening an Apple product. All in all, a very satisfying purchase.
on July 30, 2015
Beautiful Movado inspired watch. Fit and finish seem very good. Watch band looks like plastic. I replaced it with a mesh bracelet which really makes the watch stand out. Keeps time reliably. Water resistance not tested. Extremely thin and light, but sturdy.