Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Stuhrling Original Men's 601.33351 Classic Ascot Swiss Quartz Ultra Thin Black Leather Strap Watch
Your Garage Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Drowners Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer roadies roadies roadies  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors STEM

on May 14, 2015
The watch is very thin smaller compared to my other watches, which I love because it doesn't get in the way. I also have smaller wrists and it fits me good. Classy and great looking Definitely worth the $80.
review image review image review image review image review image
on April 11, 2010
Watch comes in a nice box and looks the part. A real bonus is a cleaning cloth

It is a very nice looking thin dress watch with a quality black leather band.

Unlike many large thick watches with overblown features this watch sits well on the wrist and has an elegant simplicity to it.

It looks like a much more expensive watch and for the price (cost about $48) it represents excellent value.

Whether it keeps super accurate time remains to be seen but at $48 it is not critical.

The accompanying "free" duffle bag is OK but small. However it is no way worth the supposed $79 - maybe 20 or 30 at best. However, it was genuinely free and folds up nicely.

As both my wife and a close friend advised me - buy the watch for the watch not the free duffle bag. But at $48 for both it represents exceptional value for money.
on April 8, 2013
Appearance is excellent. The thin-ness was a major attraction. Looks like a much more expensive watch(Amazon price was $61, it's now $79). Comes in a very impressive container. After 2 weeks it's still running well with excellent accuracy. The 38 mm case is a bit large for golfing but fine for visibility. And the lack of day and date windows is a blessing as my other watches with those features are a pain to keep accurate from month to month and to reset.
on November 8, 2013
I bought this item less than three months ago and it stopped working. I paid over $73.00 dollars for the watch. Amazon will not let me return it, since it is past the 30 day return policy, and the factory has a $20.00 "shipping and handling" charge to return it for repair under warranty, plus the cost of mailing the watch to them.
on March 12, 2013
I bought this as a Christmas present for my boyfriend and he loves it (as do I)! It looks really classy and of fine quality; I can't count the number of times we've gone out and he's received a compliment on it. The gold is shinier and brighter than it appears in the photo, and bear in mind that this watch is a little thinner than the usual large watches you'll see. The face and the strap are thinner than normal, which I think gives it a nice, streamlined appearance.
on July 7, 2010
Bought this as a gift for a female friend with a larger wrist. Although I'm a regular on-line shopper, this was for someone else and no matter how hard you try, it is sometimes difficult to really "get" what something will look like from just some pictures. However, after weeks of going back and forth I decided on this one and it was a big hit! Watch is slim, a nice size even for someone like me with a small wrist (kind of that boyfriend look without being over the top--of course I had to try it on!), the band is a very nice quality leather and my friend loved her gift! Beautifully packaged and dramatic looking, it made quite a statement when she opened it and she didn't even know it was a man's watch until I told her. Thanks, Amazon, for a great selection and pricing. Oh, and so far I'm told it's keeping great time and is easy to read even for her middle aged eyes (don't tell her I said that!)...LOL.
on September 12, 2013
This watch looks even better than the picture...far exceeding my expectations. I've only had it few days, but works just fine so far. I absolutely love the the ultra thin profile and simplicity of the beautifully crafted dial. I own a couple of Skagen watches which are really nice and thought they made the best ultra slim watches for the price point, but this particular Stuhrling watch has completely won me over so much that this is my second Stuhrling purchase. I recently purchased the same model in stainless steel with silver dial. Both totally cool looking watches.
on December 28, 2013
The quality upon opening was exactly what I was looking for and it just presented beautifully from the moment it was unwrapped. The black and gold design is soft & classy, just right for executive outings. I'm so happy that I bought this watch, that I plan on seeing what else Stuhrling has to offer.
on March 15, 2015
My Movado and Rado watches both needed new batteries, and I decided I was tired of paying up to $100 for the service. I did not want a watch much thicker than their 5-6 mm, as I don't find them comfortable to wear. The Stuhrling is thin, easily readable and very nicely designed. It lacks only two things--snob appeal and a sapphire crystal. You do have to be careful not to wear it when using tools, but it does get scratched or damaged--buy a new one!
on April 21, 2015
Beautiful, Classy and even had the correct time when it arrived at my home. Just what I was looking for to replace another similar one. Keeps correct time and already had a couple of compliments on how impressive the watch looks. Goof Job Stuhrling. Keep up the good work.