Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Stuhrling Original Men's 669B.02 Monaco Stainless Steel Bracelet Watch
Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer showtimemulti showtimemulti showtimemulti  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports

on September 1, 2014
You can't beat the price, that's for sure. I've only had mine for a few days so far, but it seems like a solid, well made watch. I read a complaint about the clasp release but I find it to be very sturdy and don't worry about it ever coming off unless I want it off. Also, needing to unscrew in order to set it is common in water-resistant watches to make sure there's a good seal. Time will tell (pun intended!), but I've already received more compliments about this watch than my Seiko.
on August 26, 2014
This watch feels solid. It seems like a pretty high quality timepiece. Though the face feels somewhat busy and the blue background is a little more reflective than I would want, it still is a great piece. It comes close (but not quite there) to some of my victornox watches.

As a side note: the watch face as these little serrated edges that have caused a scratch or two if I accidentally rub up against someone.

The glass face on the watch feels pretty scratch resistant but I haven't run it through the grind yet.

The price was great on this, much better than I would have expected.
on September 19, 2014
Weight and feel of watch is good, but I honestly don't feel it was worth $65. This is at most a $30 watch. Scratches real easily. I am not unhappy with this purchase, but I wouldn't buy another one either.
on September 4, 2014
A really nice looking watch and looks so much more expensive than what I paid for it. Had it sized at the watch shop for 14 bucks and it fits perfectly. I would recommend for this wanting a great quality watch at a price you'd pay for a cheap Timex.
on September 30, 2014
I really liked it for the three days I wore it. Then the bezel fell off on day four, and I didn't like it so much after that. I returned it for a refund. It's an attractive watch which keeps excellent time, but when pieces start falling off it after less than a week, that does not bode well for longevity. Maybe I'll just get a Timex.
on September 4, 2014
The watch looks and feels just great. And I especially like the water high water resistance to go ocean diving with .
I still like old fashioned " real watches" despite many of my friends only using their smart phones to tell the time .
2 years warranty is also quite nice .
on October 17, 2014
I've owned four Stuhrling watches, including this one. This one, though, by far is the highest quality I've owned. It's kept perfect time, is large enough to be noticeable, but not so large that it's ridiculous. I've actually gotten more compliments on this than my Rolex. Technically, it's more sport than dress but I wear suits every day to work and it pops nicely. It also went well on a black tie evening with my tux. Still, it's casual enough to wear with jeans and short sleeves.
review image
on September 10, 2015
these watches are great for wearing everyday! You can wear it to work or a party, to a wedding or to the park!
Extremely well made(durable)! I like this watch so much that I bought a second watch from the Monaco collection!
For the price... Buying this watch is a no-brainer!
on September 14, 2014
The advertise does not come close to the quality of this watch. I knew the brand but didn't realize the quality of the product until it was delivered.
The outer package was very professional and then when I had it in my hands.....WOW!
Its easy to say that this is the finest watch I have ever own. The quality is that of an Omega or Rolex without the ridiculous price!
I am extremely pleased!
on February 9, 2016
I love the looks of this watch, and it is ruggedly built. I continue to use it daily, but despite putting a new battery in it (twice), it loses roughly 30 seconds each day. Very frustrating to have to adjust every couple of days.