Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Brett Dennen Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick Father's Day Gifts Amazon Cash Back Offer bighero bighero bighero  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Shop Now SnS

on February 21, 2015
I have had this watch 3 months love the look. But there is already moisture in the watch so I am disappointed I bought it because it said water proof
review image
on March 4, 2014
The quality and the "fit and finish" of this watch are fantastic for the price. The surgical quality steel used, and the Krysterna crystal (equal to or better than the quality of synthetic sapphire crystal) really make this watch stand out. I've been a watch collector for years, and it's been a long time since I've been so pleased with a purchase. The bang for the buck is out of this world! The large, solid presentation box is a nice touch, as well.
on July 21, 2015
Ordered Saturday. Arrived Monday. Complimented immediately! What a good looking watch. I am already looking to buy a couple more. Could not be happier with the quality, style, appearance. Looks every bit like a high end $$$ watch.
review image
on May 7, 2014
Went for this watch despite the mixed reviews..it's good to be brave.. Received item within time estimate. Nice weight and feel..band is very comfortable. Size is acceptable for smaller wrists (mine) before larger sizes start looking goofy...... I suppose this is one of those items where it's hit or miss as to whether or not you'll get a 'goodie'..mine's a goodie. Minor mention: Bezel on watch face is very polished>appears chrome; so it's a touch 'showy'. Enjoy. Recommended.
on December 5, 2014
I purchased the Aquadiver Regatta with (blue face) first and was so impressed with the quality of appearance that I purchased the Aquadiver Manta Ray to use in the ocean. This watch has held up to heavy surf and snorkeling so far. These watches are waterproof.
on June 16, 2014
First time in the water with this watch on it was ruined. Swam in the lake, not more than five feet deep the watch filled with condensation. I can no longer see the watch face. Amazon says its too late to return it. VERY DISAPPOINTED.
on May 28, 2015
I bought this watch about 18 months ago as my everyday watch. I work outside in South Florida in rough conditions.
This watch as held up very well. The glass has not scratched and it has remained water tight.
For the price it's a great watch, looks pretty good and has held up to harsh conditions.
I recommend it.
on July 31, 2015
My husband loves this watch! He works in landscaping and since rain And water sprinklers were an issue for his watches, I thought I should get him this one... Definitely Worth the money and Very Strong built! He gets lots of compliments on it too!
on July 6, 2015
Great watch for price. Keeps accurate time and the krysterna crystal is bulletproof. Smacked it hard a few times on door knobs and the foot of a ladder that sticks out the back of a trailer. Not the slightest speck of damage, nothing! Still looks new. Very solid and waterproof so far.
on March 13, 2015
A very pleasant surprise, as apprehensive buying for a 21year, and purchasing at a low price.Love the watch, quality exceptional. Real value for your dollar. Have no qualms in recommending this watch. My husband who wears very expensive dive watch, very impressed with the Sturling quality. A huge praise to Amazon, was a problem with delivery, which was not Amazon's fault. Amazon customer service brilliant, and addressed my delivery issue promptly. Very grateful Amazon.