Automotive Deals BOTYSFKT Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Pink Floyd Fire TV Stick Ruby jewelry Amazon Cash Back Offer harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports

on December 12, 2013
Absolutely beautiful watch, though unfortunately it stopped functioning within three days of wearing it. A shame, because I really liked the swappable bands as well as the face.
on December 10, 2013
The watch is a little big. I probably wouldn't have picked it out at a store, but it's grown on me and I love it! I've had it about a week and I haven't had to wind it. In fact, it was already ticking out of the box. I hope to wear this watch for a long time and would suggest it to anyone, just keep in mind the size being a little bigger from an average watch.
on December 3, 2013
Fantastic product. Really nice and elegant. Looks great, goes well with casual and formal wear. Definitely a product I would recommend.
on December 4, 2013
The watch is beautiful and works great, automatic wind is cool to watch. Fancy alligator leather on the band. Comes with black and brown bands. Packaging is amazing, comes in very elegant box with lots of protection. AWESOME product, would buy again!! I only got it today but I will post if any thing changes.
on May 9, 2014
I purchased this watch not for it's beauty but for it funtionality. As you get older it is harder to see close objects. The contrast of blue hands on the white face allow me to see what time it is without putting glasses on. The crystal they are using should have broken many times due to abuse and it keeps amazing me how durable it is. I am in a rough enviroment and the crystal does not have a scratch on it, I am not sure you can srcatch it if you wanted too! Time is off about two minutes a month, but seems to be getting a little better the more it runs. It will run for almost 2 days withouit winding (approx. 40 hours) it comes with quick change bands, they only take less than a minute to change. Love the auto wind, never have to take it some where to get batteries like a quartz watch.
on November 20, 2014
Beautiful watch. Looked for a watch of this style and price for awhile. When it arrived I loved it. The band had two loops on it, one fixed and one adjustable. The fixed one broke within 2 weeks. The watch won't stay running for much more than 8 hours (unless of course it's being worn). So don't take it off when you get home. Also, if you take it off before bed, don't sleep more than 8 hours and be sure to put it on right when you wake up. Starts running as soon as you start moving it again. It's easy enough to re-set but it gets old quickly. It looks like it costs a lot more than it did. The one star is because it broke in 5 weeks and would cost more than I paid for it to fix it. Looks great but poor quality. You get what you pay for . Too bad, I really wanted this watch to be at least decent, but it was a piece of garbage. Albeit a nice looking one.
on September 7, 2015
Product is good overall. While there is a thing which I felt weird. When I received the watch, it was moving! I was wondering that the mechanical watch should not be in stop state when it is new? It took fifteen days from the US to China, I had tried to wind once which makes watch move five to six days, so how come the watch was stilling moving after fifteen days delivery? Even if the customs opened the product to help me on the wind, from the Chinese customs to my hands also took five to six days, the watch should not be moving anymore. I think there is a problem!
on November 11, 2015
Gave this as a gift. The actual watch is great and really eye catching... but the first band broke within a matter of two months (after only occasional use). Having the second band came in very handy, but I was hoping the person would get to choose and swap the band color regularly. That said, it was really easy to switch the band and the face has held up to wear over almost a year.
on December 20, 2013
I liked the way the watch looks, the way you see everything and how it works. Pure joy.

IT JUST DOESN'T WORK!!

This watch is has a 425$ list price.
Really? So how come it isn't working immediately after I got it?!?

get away from this brand.
on December 26, 2014
I have been wearing this Stuhrling watch everyday for the last month and a half and have been very happy with it thus far. It keeps accurate time, and runs very well as long as I remember to wind it. The watch looks sharp and gets a lot of comments from my coworkers and students (I teach middle school). All and all I have no complaints at this point.