5.0 out of 5 stars Great watch, great quality
Love this watch, quality is excellent. I own a lot of watched and this is one of my favorites now. The size is right and the face is very clear, key in my decision was that it is not to thick in height either with an easy to adjust strap.
Published 7 months ago by Peter Witham

1.0 out of 5 stars I can't clasp the damn thing!
Published 6 months ago by Chuck Czar

1.0 out of 5 stars I can't clasp the damn thing!, December 28, 2013
This review is from: Stuhrling Original Men's 734GM.01 Ascot "Casatorra Elite" Stainless Steel Mesh White Dial Watch (Watch)
The watch looks nice and delivery was quick. I just can't figure out the dumb, stupid,complicated clasp. I wish I would've listened to the reviews that mentioned the same problem. I went onto the Stuhrling website for more help than the limited instructions from the manual that was sent. It had two illustrations that were useless too. YouTube had nothing either. Look for other watches with normal clasping. There are 1000s of them out there.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great watch, great quality, November 28, 2013

4.0 out of 5 stars like with caveats, June 11, 2014
This is a nice looking watch and the price is right, however, there are a few things I must mention. I am only taking off 1 star because they are not deal breakers, and it looks better than it cost. 1. There were no instructions for adjusting the mesh band, and since this was my first, it was a bit frustrating. I couldn't get the slider to close after opening and making the adjustment. There was a thin piece of metal, like a plate between the fastener and the band. It came off and I left it off because the band worked better. 2. The white circle around the inside edge of the watch with the time markers on it appears to be made of paper. Others may not notice. 3. The watch is marked as "Swiss Quartz" and is made by a Swiss company, but since there is no mention of the place it was manufactured I suspect China, maybe Hong Kong at best.
Basically, it is a nice looking dress watch that goes with almost anything (except gold bling). It keeps good time.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very nice watch, April 10, 2014
Very nice watch that goes with pretty much everything. I like the clasp and the way it loons on my wrist.

3.0 out of 5 stars Basic Watch, March 12, 2014
Curt (North Carolina) - See all my reviews
It's an OK watch, it is not as good looking or luxurious looking as the photos but its a nice watch for everyday when a sports watch or rubber watch is not wanted. I would never wear it with an upscale look, it would cheapen the look.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect watch, February 20, 2014
I purchased this watch as a gift for my husband. Out of the 4 watches he has, this
is the watch he wears the most. It is great for every day wear or can be worn for more formal
occasions. I would say it is a winner.

3.0 out of 5 stars Bad clasp, February 8, 2014
Really love the dressy look of this watch. i haven't purchased a watch with a metal band in awhile and this looked much more expensive than it actually was. The clasp is a pain, tho. Like the watch enough I am going to try to get it repaired.

4.0 out of 5 stars A refreshing difference where a white watch face is as distinctive as the black, at a reasonable price., February 4, 2014
Bertram Telemaque "Flex" (Port-of-Spain, Trinidad) - See all my reviews
Beautiful watch..Sorry, couldn't give it a 5 star rating. The face is a bit large but typical to dress watches of the day. The silver and white face and woven metal band draw curiosity in a classy way. However, on closer examination the white inner circumference looks somewhat stuck-on rather than embossed. Nevertheless, refreshing difference from the classical typical black watch face.
I guess for the price of root beer in a bottle, one should not expect champagne in a fluted glass. Yes, I would recommend it to a friend and mention this minor observation.

3.0 out of 5 stars Watch, January 18, 2014
Got the watch and first thing the band broke and had to pay to get it fixed. Was not cheap. Watch does look nice. See how it works out.

5.0 out of 5 stars Just Beautiful!!!, December 22, 2013
Its just what I need... Real masculine touch.
Bought two and gave Dad one, guess who is the favorite now...

Rate and Discover Movies