5.0 out of 5 stars Nice looking watch
I bought this for my husband for Christmas and it looks great! Easy to wind up, runs perfectly. He's too scared to wear it to work since he has a tendency to break things when he's working. So he only wears it on his days off (which are few and far between) so I can't leave a review on how durable this watch is.
Published 7 months ago by L. Tyrrell

1.0 out of 5 stars I'd pass on this
this watch should cost $25. I wanted a skeleton watch, and got one. Have to wind it constantly, every morning re set the watch, all in all, pretty poor.
Published 8 months ago by Ben Hirsh

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice looking watch, January 15, 2014
This review is from: Stuhrling Original Men's 765.02 Symphony Aristocrat Commerce Mechanical Skele... (Watch)

1.0 out of 5 stars I'd pass on this, December 17, 2013
Ben Hirsh (Denver, CO, US) - See all my reviews

4.0 out of 5 stars Classic and style, December 10, 2013
Watch have an unique classic look that goes very well with my Army Blue formal uniform (ASU).. It took me a while to understand the watch, because it does not use battery. I usually do not read instructions for common devices like this one, but I have to do it with this one to understand its beauty complicity design and functionality. I do not regret one bit my decision on getting this watch, it's totally worth it. nice watch.

Rate and Discover Movies