Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Valentine's Day Shop Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon Chi-Raq easycohice_2016 All-New Amazon Fire TV Subscribe & Save Valentine's Day Cards Find the Best Purina Pro Plan for Your Pet Amazon Gift Card Offer chiraq chiraq chiraq  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Shop Now DOTD

on February 14, 2014
This is my second Stuhrling watch. As usual, it appears to be built very well and the price seems great given how the build quality looks, but I almost returned it due to the incredibly challenging design of the watch band releases. It has the nifty little post handles to easily remove/swap bands, but it was still almost impossible to accomplish. (I spent about 20 minutes trying to get the blue band on and gave up, although I managed to get the black band back on; some might be easier.) If you're a bigger-wristed guy, you'll probably like the size. I considered the face size carefully beforehand and it's still about 10% larger than I'd prefer. I wish the numerals were glow-in-the-dark, but I can't fault it for that as it didn't make the claim in the specs (it looks like it might be from the photos.) The smaller faces are almost impossible for me to discern the day of the month with my 44-year-old eyes, but even my eagle-eyed young son had trouble and I should have expected that size to be impractical. I'm keeping it, but I'm a little let-down overall based on how much I like my dressier Stuhrling model.
on June 1, 2014
I really liked this watch because of its nice design and quality but it died in 20 cm deep water...
on February 17, 2014
Really beautiful and well finished. The design of the watch is fantastic as it leaves the elegant and sporty at the same time. For the value it has is a great value for money. So far works great.
on February 26, 2014
nice, not great, but pretty great. this is my 20th or so watch and i'm likely to wear it only sparingly. i think its a good quality watch, looks good, economical price and not too huge a face
on July 29, 2014
I can not keep this watch wound up. I'm not sure as to whether or not it has a battery or has a spring. An online site states one can "pull the stem and wind it clockwise" but, this has yet to prove beneficial for over two hours tops! I'm really thinking about returning it. But, I will check on the possibility of it needing a new battery before I resort to this. Needless to say, I do NOT like what I have so far.
on June 24, 2014
The watch looked very nice but unfortunately arrived with a bad mechanism and I had to return it .

First and last Stuhrling for me .

I'll probably go for a Seiko , or a Citizen from Amazon as soon as I get my refund.
on October 6, 2014
The watch looked great when I bought it intending to send it as a gift. It failed to work under water. I'm still going to give it the benefit of the doubt and get the battery checked. Not a happy purchase so far!
on February 7, 2014
I just received the watch a few day;s ago.It looks great and so far so good. I haven't had the chance to swim or snorkel with it so I can't say how that will go.If there is one complaint I have is the numbers in date and 24 hr dials are hard to read and if there glare or poor lighting it's almost impossible to read. Also it's hard to see the numbers in the dark. They glow but not very bright.
on August 27, 2015
Great watch so far. I thought the crystal got scratched but it cleaned up nicely. I wish the hands were luminous as I originally thought but no luminescence. The straps don't seem real strong hence the second one. Can't wait to see how well it does at 90 ft. down. All in all it is a very good watch for the price. So far
on December 30, 2014
Great looking watch. Timely delivery. However, battery on the watch died 2 days after receiving it! Shouldn't need to be taking a watch for a battery replacement 2 days after purchasing.