5.0 out of 5 stars Great watch!
Published 14 months ago by ChrisR

1.0 out of 5 stars Terrible watch. It sometimes will stop in winter
Terrible watch. It sometimes will stop in winter, and the band is too weak, mine broke 2 weeks after I wore it.
Published 1 month ago by Shengming Hu

5.0 out of 5 stars Great watch!, June 12, 2013
This review is from: Stuhrling Original Men's 8326B.331157 Aquadiver Regatta Elite Swiss Quartz Diver Date Orange Bezel Watch (Watch)
I've had the watch for a little over a week and I love it. It has a good size and weight to look and feel significant, but is not too big or heavy. I've already gotten a few compliments, the first of which was "is that a Rolex?". I was a little skeptical about the orange color on the bezel, but now I think it adds a little uniqueness to the style and I like it. The band looks great and has a nice solid clasp. For the price, this is an excellent watch!

1.0 out of 5 stars Terrible watch. It sometimes will stop in winter, July 1, 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars fifi, March 19, 2014
I have a few stuhrling watches and really like them the look is expansive and the black dial looks great fit for any man

4.0 out of 5 stars Good looking watch, July 16, 2014
The watch is beautiful and came in perfect shape. I bought it for the magnifier over the date and that works well. There are 2 drawbacks in that the dial does not illuminate and within 4 months one of the pins in the band broke and had to be replaced.

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice for the price, May 29, 2014
Why is it that unless you spend thousands for a timepiece, the makers of these watches are unable to sync up the second hand with the second markings on the watch's face? Annoying to say the least for those of us who expect some modicum of quality control. The watch is great to look at and thus far, has kept good time. It comes with a very nice stainless steel band which is big enough for even Man Mountain Dean to wear with comfort. Needless to add, it needed to be taken down a link or two for my merely-human wrist.

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice Watch, August 25, 2014
Good size, nice color but, it looks and feels more like a Invicta...

5.0 out of 5 stars Stylish and sturdy., August 1, 2014
Very well made and beautiful design.

Rate and Discover Movies