Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Beyonce Headphones for Everyone Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Gifts for Mom to look and feel great Mother's Day Gifts Shop now Amazon Gift Card Offer seeso seeso seeso  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now

on October 21, 2015
It is a beautiful watch no doubt. Ratcheting bezel is easy to use and feels good. However it is of poor craftsmanship, the orange part was nicked twice in the making of the watch, penetrating deep revealing the silver underneath. That and wearing it twice, the pins connecting it to the canvas strap broke free twice. I had to put my watch in my pocket for the remainder of my work shift. This will most likely happen to whomever pulls a snug sleeve over their watch or makes fast hand movements.
on December 25, 2012
I hate watches most of the time, but this one is the exception.
Pros: Good Weight and Balance
Good Strap Width
Good with formal and casual

Cons:Strap is stiff and takes too long to break in.
on November 5, 2012
looks nice, works well, but there are a few things that bother me.
1) the casing at the band connection is not polished the same as the rest of the casing, and makes it look "unfinsished"
2) the metal loops are a nice touch, and are functional in a few places but the others are purely ornamental. And for me, everything should have a function...

other than that it is a good looking watch, but would never have paid full retail for it.
on November 2, 2012
I bought one of these on a lightening deal, it arrived on time and looked good. After a couple of days I noticed it was running slow, extremely slow. I wasn't sure whether it was the movement or battery so just returned it for another which after a couple of days also stopped working properly. This time returned for a refund. No more Stuhrlings for me.
on November 2, 2012
Very attractive, large, heavy watch. However, the canvas band is oversized - longer than a standard man's watchband. Most people, regardless of size, would have left-over canvas hanging off, extending past the side of the watch. Too big for my 150 lb teenager. Too big for my 250+ pound co-worker who also tried it on. Had to send it back. Too bad - it is a very nice looking watch.
on October 13, 2013
Beware... it died after only 33 days. Replaced the battery, still dead. Warranty is only 30 days. Should have known better!!!!
on October 26, 2012
Bought this for my brother in law fro his Christmas gift. The watch looks great and I am sure he will be pleased.
on October 25, 2015
Absolutely great watch looks and fits great
on December 25, 2012
I bought this watch to serve as a work watch. While it does the job, it could be better. The style of it is average however it does function and certainly tells time. The band rates at an average comfort level and the weight of the watch is decent. I'm a guy who likes heavy and substancial watches. This one is a bit lighter weight then what I prefer. Not the less for $40 its fine.